Part 52

Dear diary,
I think I'm in love again. I was never one to be prone to love. Klaus would be the 4th man I had ever given my heart too. I giggled as we walked back home, squeezing the tips of my hair letting the water drip down to the ground. "Stay back" Klaus quickly said as he grabbed my shoulder pulling me behind him. "Klaus what wrong?" I asked. I didn't have special hearing or night vision. I was only able to see about 10 step in front of me due to the dull street lights, lit by candles. "There is another vampire near by" Klaus replied. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Marcel" Klaus stammered, as I looked up to see a figure approach us. It was indeed Marcel, his clothes were spotted dry with blood. I took a step towards him. "No" he yelled putting his hands out in front of him. "I'm a monster" he cried. "Don't say that" I protested, walking up to him cupping his face in my hands. "Nothing you could ever do, can make me ever stop loving you" I weakly smiled looking into his eyes. "I killed them all, the slave owners" Marcel said looking away from me. "That is nothing to be ashamed of" Klaus said walking up to Marcel placing his hand on his shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "That was something we should have done a long time ago" Klaus nodded. "Do you want to walk back with us?" I asked Marcel. He smiled. "So where were you?" Marcel asked as we walked back to the mikaelson mansion. Klaus shrugged looking over at me. "The pub" I said continuing to walk. Marcel smirked letting out a little laugh. "Whats so funny?" I asked looking up at him. "You two" he answered. "You act like you despise each other even though it's obvious you're in love" he said looking at Klaus and I. "I don't think it's appropriate to talk about my love life with my son" I said looking back down at the ground. "To be honest...I have always wanted you two to be together" Marcel smiled as he looked down at the ground. We walked in silence until we got home, opening the door to Rebekahs bickering. "What is going on?" I asked her. "Where have you been" she yelled turning to me leaving my questions unanswered. "I was out finding Klaus and the little stowaway" I said pointing to them. A hear a chuckle coming from the kitchen. I didn't know we were expecting guests. We I turned my head to see Kol. He was definitely a surprising guest. "I see you are switching brothers...again" Kol smirked walking up to me. "Your time with the witches has made you bold I see" I said unshaken by his words. He chuckled again. "Daring" he said wiping my wet blonde hair from my face. "I'm not scared of you." Klaus quickly grabbed Kol arm pulling ripping it away from my face, causing me to flinch. "You better watch your words brother, or I'll cut out your tongue" Klaus angrily said gritting his teeth. "Temper, temper" Kol smiled as he pulled his arm from Klaus's grip, slowly walking back towards the kitchen, taking a seat at the table. "Enough with the games! Kol tell them" Rebekah shouted at Kol. I hadn't seen him in weeks well he was out with the witches. I could help but wondering what news he had brought. "Yes Kol, please enlighten us" Elijah said fixing his cufflinks as he walked down the stairs. Elijah looked nice, he had changed his suit into another which looked identical. "The witches said they have some kind of device... called a bone knife" Kol started. "They say it's capable of killing you" Kol said turning his gaze to me. His face was neutral and unmoved as he fixated on me. "Who's bones?" I asked him. "I'm told it's your father's" Kol said. I swallowed hard trying to catch my breathe. That means they knew where my father was buried.