Arrows

((EDIT: for some reason a lot of the chapter was deleted :/ so now i have to type it all up again. Im not gonna redo all of it, imma just do that in the next chapter))

[Alex]

It was another new day. I woke up to the feeling of morning sunlight on my face. I sat up on my bed and looked around the bedroom Steve made for me a few days ago.

I really should decorate the place, it looks so plain.

The room had nothing in it besides a bed, a window, and and a closet. I walked over to the closet. Empty. I really needed some fresh clothes, I've been wearing my outfit for 2 days. I close the closet and walk to the stairs.

Steve wasn't downstairs making food. The smell of breakfast wasn't in the air. I check all of the rooms, only to see he was nowhere. After a bit of searching, i went outside hoping that he's there.

He indeed was. There was a small clearing that i just noticed now. It had figures made of hay that look worn down, and tools that are sharp and unrecognizable to me. In his hand was what looked like a curved stick with a string attaching the ends. He held the stick with one hand, and pulled the string with the other, which had another stick but with a sharp point. He aimed, then let go of the string, sending the pointy stick flying. I watched as the stick flew and hit deep into a far tree. I walked up to him as he takes out another pointed stick.

"What are you doing, Steve?" I asked, watching him.

"Practicing." He responded, not looking at me as he focuses.

"Practicing what?" I stepped closer, tilting my head.

He lets go of the string again. The stick he just shot hit the same place the previous one did, causing it to split into two. "Archery." He then walked up to me, handing me the tool he just used.

"What is it for?"

"It's to help protect yourself. When theres a threat, just shoot an arrow at them with the bow and boom, they are down." Steve said as he pretended that theres a bow in his hands and shooting the pretend arrow.

I took ahold of the bow, and examined it. It was long, and felt comfortable in my hands. I looked up at Steve.

"Want me to teach you how to use a bow?"

I looked back at the tool, which apparently was called a bow. It was really cool seeing Steve do it. Wouldn't hurt to try. "Yes please"

[Steve]

After some time teaching, Alex became a pretty good archer after the first few tries. I watched as she hit the target with the arrow. Bullseye. I must admit shes great, for a noob.

"Im really getting the hang of this!" She exclaimed excitedly, flashing a bright smile at me. She looked rather cute. I smiled back before she faced her back at me to focus on shooting.

I suddenly realized something.

whats this feeling I'm having every time she smiles at me...?

I thought for a bit. It felt...strange... Like butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I could also feel warmth on my cheeks. What is this? I was suddenly snapped out of my trance when i heard Alex scream and drop her bow. I jumped and rush over.

"WHAT IS IT?!" I asked, a lot louder than i hoped. Alex then picked up something in her arms. She turned around to reveal what she had found.

It was a bunny

"Can we keep it?"

[Alex]

I was about to launch another when i heard the bushes rustle. I jumped a little with the sudden movement. Reflexes took over me, and i aimed at the bush and let go of the arrow. There was a little squeal from the leaves, and suddenly something jumped out from the bush, hopping around in surprise of what happened.

It was a small brown bunny. A VERY small bunny. It looked liked it can be a bit smaller than my hand. I screamed. But not from fear, from adorableness.

I heard Steve rush over as i picked up the bunny, dropping the bow in the process. I then turned to Steve.

"Can we keep it?"

((Ok my little crafty shippers, thats all i have for now. Plz like, comment, and whatnot. And ill see u in the next one.

I do not own MC or its characters))