I'm sorry🧡

TW! Recent Rape flashback, yelling, crying and anger! (George is your boyfriend)

Italics= flashback

He held your arms down and started sucking your neck as you tried pushing him off. He was removing your clothes, you didn't want this, you had a boyfriend. You begged him to get off you but he told you that you'd enjoy it but you didn't. He put himself inside you, it hurt but you kept trying to fight him off. "Adrian! Get off me." You cried. He completely ignored you.

"Y/n?" Professor McGonagall snapped.

You snapped out of your thoughts "um, yes professor?"

"Pay attention please!"

"Sorry, I just zoned out."

"I can see that." She went back to teaching her lesson.

Hermione who was sitting next to you turned your way "y/n is everything alright?" She whispered.

"Yeah. I just didn't get sleep last night." You said. You didn't lie though, you stayed up thinking about what happened to you the night before. He left hickeys on you that made you feel even more violated. Class was later dismissed and later that day you were in the dorms with George. He kissed you and you kissed him back, you couldn't tell him what happened because you didn't know how he'd react. He started kissing down your neck and pulled down your neckline on your shirt and stopped when he saw the hickeys. "What the hell is that?!" He yelled.

"George I-" he cut you off.

"YOU WHAT?! CHEATED ON ME?!" He screamed.

"George I didn't cheat on you I swear it's not like that." You pleaded.

"You know what?! I don't want a girlfriend like you!" He yelled again.

"W-what? You don't understand!" You said crying.

"I think I do! You cheated on me but you can't admit it!"

"Let me explain please, that's not what happened."

"Then what did happen?!"

"Adrian didn't give me choice!" You sobbed. You ran out of the room crying.

He chased after you "y/n come back! I'm sorry."

You ran into the bathroom and locked yourself in and sat down crying against the wall. George knocked "y/n please let me in. I'm sorry I didn't know."

"Leave me alone! Go away, I don't want you hear!" You yelled through the door.

He silently cried, he whispered "I just fucked up my relationship..." he sat down hoping you'd come out soon. You eventually came out and he stood up, you didn't want to talk to him so you tried to turn around to go back in but he grabbed your wrist. You flinched, he let go and looked at his hand "oh sorry, please just talk to me." He pleaded.

"You already know what happened George..."

"I know, I didn't mean to get mad though. I shouldn't of assumed."

You cried "I'm sorry it happened." You just cried harder.

He gently pulled you close and you kept crying "It's okay love, it wasn't your fault. You have nothing to be sorry for." He walked you back to the dorms and you guys sat in the empty common room while he comforted you. "I'll plan something against him with Fred. He won't hurt you again." He kissed your forehead as you leaned on him. You eventually fell asleep on him and when you did he got up to get Fred and paid Adrian a little visit to "talk"