Chapter Eleven

As we start heading down near the coast of the island Killua tightens his hand making mine struggle for circulation. I'm not sure why but it feels really comforting, he turns to me and laughs while loosening his hand but still holding onto mine. I know all the things he's doing is playful but I can't help but be overly happy that Killua and I are going down the direction that I've been waiting to explore. As my head starts to go places Gon runs ahead yelling "Whoever is last to the cafe has to pay for all of our meals!" Immediately I take off waiting for Killua to catch up and pass me. I look back and he seems surprised, he catches up and tells me "Even though you are fast you couldn't come close to beating me." While he continues to gloat he picks me up to ride on his back and chases Gon to the cafe. Without a doubt Killua sprung ahead with Godspeed making me first as well, backfiring for Gon.

We walk in the cafe, as I pass the open door for Gon to walk in each of us get a whiff of sweet smelling flavors and foods. A waiter takes us to a table and sits us down in a booth. I pick up one of the three menus and instead of Killua picking up one of his own he scoots closer to me and looks off of mine. He smells of a sweet coconut and vanilla that's making me want to lay in his arms brushing through his thick white hair. Gon catches me staring at Killua and slightly lunges his neck towards me, gesturing for me to make a move . He gets up and tells us he's going to the bathroom, I look at him in a vulnerable state acknowledging why he's leaving the booth. As Gon turns his body the other direction I inch my hand closer to Killua's, even though I've held his hand before this still makes me just as nervous as the first time. We've always held hands at a moment where we didn't have to say anything and just went with it, but at a time like this he could confront me about it easily. Sweat forming on my face I reach for Killua's hand and rest mine on top of his, looking over at him in the corner of my eyes he doesn't even seem to flinch. He twists his hand in a 180 so that he could get a grasp of my hand.

Gon comes back and sits down, Killua then turns to me. I get nervous not knowing what he's thinking. He puts the menu in front of us hiding our faces from Gon, my heart race increases by at least fifty percent. Killua moves his head bringing it closer to mine, 'Is he really going to kiss me?' Before I start to turn my head he whispers to me,

"He thinks we're gonna kiss huh?" My face drops.

-"Yeah, so we might as well."

I lean in quickly so that Killua can't react to what I said till after I make my move. His lips are so soft that they make me insecure of mine. Instead of Killua pulling away he leans in more, he grabs my back and pulls me in closer making our chests meet. I want this kiss to last longer but It's bad timing so I pull away. I let out a small lustful gasp without thinking, it makes him smirk. Before I move too much he kisses me back instantly not leaving out any passion and emotion. He leans away, I open my eyes feeling my face heated up and my head dizzy. As Killua puts the menu down I look up at Gon who's looking at the both of us with his hand over his mouth. I get up and rush to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. 'How was that only three seconds!? that felt like an eternity.'

Sorry for not posting in a while, I started back at school five days a week so I won't be able to post as frequently. Anyways, I hope you're liking the chapters so far!! :)