Chapter six - fight

Togami was in the library in his usual spot reading a book, and of course he was thinking of his Baka, Makoto. He suddenly felt his handbook buzz with a notification. He closed his book and checked it, seeing it was tik tok. "Hm was is Makoto liking my videos? Or was it Toko stalking me again.." he mumbled to himself as he turned it on and opened up TikTok. He was full of disgust, seeing it was a video from Kyoko's account tagging him.

"Hah is she copying me? Let's see what stupid thing she posted." He looked at the video, anger building up inside of him. "What the heck!?"

(Again this is homophobic or transphobic so it won't let me attach videos smh so just pretend idk)

He clenched his handbook in anger, his face becoming red. "What the... what the.... WHAT THE POOOOP!? I HAVE TO GO SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING!" He put his handbook and him pocket and stood up, stomping out of the room. "What is she gonna do to him? What is she gonna say to him? I have to protect him!" He continued to run around the school, searching for them.

-

"So Kyoko-" Makoto said, but was soon interrupted by somebody slamming open the door. He farted in fear and looked over, seeing the one and only Byakuya Togami standing in the doorway. "Ew." Kyoko said referring to the fart, covering her nose in disgust. "DON'T YOU SAY THAT ABOUT HIS CUTE FART!" He yelled, slamming the door shut behind him and walking in.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" She yelled. "I'M HERE TO PROTECT MY BAKA! I SAW THAT TERRIBLE VIDEO YOU POSTED!" Togami said, walking over to them. "Baka, what are you doing with her? I told you not to be alone with her. Even if you consider her a 'friend' it's not safe to be alone with her." He said, his voice softening while talking to Makoto. "OH YEAH? WHAT IF YOU'RE NOT SAFE AND YOU'RE JUST BLAMING ME TO COVER YOURSELF UP!" She yelled, yanking Makoto away from him.

"Now, why don't you just leave us alone? He wanted to talk to me and I have something to tell him too." She said. Togami grabbed Makoto's arm and pulled him closer to him. "Well I think he's heard enough of whatever unintelligent stuff you had to say." Makoto frowned, his eyes building up with tears. He hated to see his best friends fight with each other like this, especially fighting over him! Though, he would be lying if he said he didn't find it kind of sweet.

Togami and Kyoko continued to yell at each other, pulling Makoto left and right and away from each other with every insult. "WHY DON'T YOU APPRECIATE HIS FARTS THEN HUH? IF YOU REALKY CARED FOR HIM YOU WOULDN'T JUDGE HIM!" Togami yelled back, as Makoto continued to fart in stress, a bit of stress diarrhea dripping from his butt. "BECAUSE IT'S DISGUSTING AND THEY SMELL LIKE EGGS!" She yelled back. "SAYS THE ONE WHO DIARRHEAS ALL OVER MY BATHROOM!"

"HEY HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THAT!" She yelled in embarrassment. They continued to shout and argue at each other, becoming more angrier by the second. Makoto just couldn't take it anymore, he didn't want to watch them fight for one more second.

"JUST STOP!" He yelled, catching them both off guard. "JUST STOP IT YOU BOTH ARE CAUSING ME STRESS DIARRHEA! WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS GET ALONG?" He yelled while crying. "Because Togami is disgusting and an awful person! I hate him and I hate that you spend more time with him than me! I hate it I hate it!" Kyoko yelled.

"NO THAT'S WRONG!" He yelled, throwing a truth bullet at her. "That's not Byakuya at all! If you actually got to know him you'll learn his very sweet and comforting! But why don't you like Kyoko?" He asked Togami. "Because she's a horrible and suspicious person! She hides everything and doesn't tell anybody anything! For all I know she could be planning out all murders! And I hate that she think she loves you more than I do!" Togami yelled as tears flung out of his eyes, but then realizing what he said.

"NO THAT'S WRONG!" Naegi yelled again, another truth bullet being thrown at somebody. "She's a great friend and helps with investigating and clues! She's very smart and cool!" He said. "Wait... did you say you love me?" His face blushed up, along with Togami's and Kyoko's. "Well- I uh... yeah.. I did. WE'RE BOTH IN LOVE WITH YOU AND HAVE BEEN COMPETING FOR YOUR LOVE! BUT I LOVE YOU MAKOTO! PLEASE DON'T PICK HER!" He yelled.

Kyoko shook her head, also crying. "NO DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! I LOVE YOU MORE! EVEN IF I DISAPPEAR FROM TIME TO TIME DURING INVESTIGATIONS I ALWAYS HELP YOU AND MEET UP AT MORNINGS! I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU! PLEASE MAKOTO, I LOVE YOU!" She yelled, pushing Togami away and wrapping her arms around Makoto.

Byakuya pushed Kyoko off of him, "NO I LOVE YOU MORE! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU, EVEN YOUR CUTE LITTLE FARTS AND POOPS!" They both continued to yell, trying to convince Makoto which one loves him more.

"Who are you gonna pick?" They both asked desperately, their faces covered in tears. Makoto thought hard, as much as he loved them both as friends he loved one of them better..

He looked at Togami, even if he was pretty rude and selfish he was still a good friend. He then looked over at Kyoko, she was pretty suspicious but she was beautiful and very smart, and always helped him when he needed it. "I got it OWO!" He yelled, finally knowing the answer.

"The one I love the most is.."

A/n: who will he choose? Will he choose his dear friend Kyoko, or his tsundere Togami?