Come at Me, Bro!

Remembering why she was outside in the first place was surprisingly a bit difficult, having just received a bottle of ice tea from two complete strangers(she was still very much thankful to them), it did dawn on her that the tea might've been poisoned, that one of them might've spat in it(and the bacteria, uGH-), or that being in charge of such a big group of anti-police gangsters, ginger boy knew how to spike a drink and was more than prepared to take care of her for staring. 

In all honesty Diana had to realize, that these were all plausible, any of these things could be true. However, the one thing wracking at her thoughts and disagreeing with her master plot lines was that little Hello-Kitty sticky not page with the sweetest of notes written on it. For what must've been the fourteenth time already, Diana plucked the note from inside her jacket pocket and read it once again. And after feeling the giddiness for the fourteenth time, the familiar thought struck her:

"Where the hell am I going?" She wondered aloud, stopping momentarily to try and recall why she was here, heck, why had she even left the house? Diana sighed in frustration, silently hoping for a sign, a text even...oh, a sign! She was on the outskirts of Tokyo of all places by now, and she'd seen it, the sign for a local schools' outdoor field of sorts. From where she stood she could make out a volleyball net and two of those basket ball hoop stand thingys. But what caught her eye, were the two people sitting inside on the side bench, chatting away. A girl with fairly long dark blue nearly black straight locks, who Diana knew to be Rocco, the girl she'd met just recently, a few days ago in fact. And the other was a black haired boy, someone she vividly remembers being with Rocco when she first met her. 

And then it was all coming back to her, she'd agreed to meet them. After finding out that she lived nearby to were she was currently working, Rocco suggested meeting up in a school nearby as her schools' volleyball team was going to be there despite not even being a Tokyo school. Diana didn't understand it all that well but figured she'd go anyway. At the moment she wasn't too busy, having just moved there and not really having to go to school since she'd graduated a year ago, dare she even mention Uni, which she wasn't looking forward to anyway. She'd nodded slowly and told Rocco and...Felix? She was so bad with names, but nonetheless had told them that she would try and meet them at the time they'd told her they'd be there. And now, she supposed she was here, no, she was there. 

"Diana?" She heard the call from ahead of her, It was too late to back out now, Rocco's friend had noticed her. "Come over here! We were just taking about you." Diana took that as a warning if anything, the fact that people talked about her was worrying, what did they have to talk about? Contrast to what she was thinking, Diana's legs began moving on their own all the way to the  the field. 

"Hey." She managed quietly, smiling thinly towards Rocco and...and her friend. 

"Here, here!" Diana watched as the over excited boy patted the bench between himself and Rocco, and without a real thought, Diana plopped herself in-between them, as stiff and out of place as ever.

"Did'jya grow any taller?" The boy asked teasingly, Diana blinked a couple times, smiling albeit herself, and nodded. "No way! Really?" Diana thought for a moment trying to recall what her height was previously,  she wasn't in any luck however, she never cared about those types of things anyway.

"A couple millimeters? Probably." She muttered, "I don't really measure my height often."

The boy nodded thoughtfully, "If only you could lend me some of that height, Diana." She chuckled at that and continued to chat with Rocco and the boy she now knew to be Alec, an interesting name, she thought. She'd assumed he was all Japanese, which to her surprise once again, he was. Maybe his parents were just creative, she shrugged it off and continued the chat the three of them were having.

After talking for a while, the thought of suddenly needing to leave Tokyo was plaguing Diana's mind, she could admit now, she liked it here, the two new friends she'd made were great, and the thought of leaving them made her feel surprisingly anxious. That all aside, because yes, she'd enjoy herself for now, and push all of the worry away for the moment. She'd finally understood that Rocco went to a school located in Miyagi whos' boys VC come over to Tokyo for a training camp. What was interesting however was the fact that Rocco wasn't exactly a part of the club at all, but simply knew one of the members really well. Diana and Alec noted the red hue on her cheeks when she spoke of this mysterious man and earned a blabbering mess of a normally composed Rocco, which instilled lots of laughs in them.

"I wonder if Diana's taller than him." Alec had suggested while they were on the topic of the tall, handsome, perfect boy Rocco was definitely into. "You know what," Rocco began thoughtfully, "I bet she is."

"I'd bet I am." Diana chuckled, imagining the sight of dwarfing a man. To be completely honest she wasn't a big fan of dwarfing people, but then again it wasn't exactly something she could control, being as tall as she was was definitely something people told her she was blessed for. In fact, Diana had always been praised by her Babushkas for being so tall, she supposed it gave her a sort of renewable confidence whenever she'd see them and they'd awe over her stature, but after moving away Diana found the gauge for her tall confidence running short, ironically. 

While continuing their conversation, they failed to notice the group of teenagers exiting the nearby school gym. The group of mostly boys had planned on eating outside on the field, which was why managers were running over to get mats out and food containers ready, but not before noticing the trio and looking on in wonder, perhaps confusion too. 

"Maybe we should move somewhere else." Alec muttered timidly to Diana as they both watched Rocco walk up to one of the boys from the group. "Yeah, umm, lets, uuh" Diana, despite doing her best to focus, couldn't help but recognize the 'more man than teenager' Rocco was now conversing with. By this time Alec had stood up and was facing her, very likely about to regret the decision to start edging backwards, no longer had he began did he end up knocking into a certain Nekoma VC captain. 

"Watch it, Shorty." The black haired captain was in a bad mood, whether from practice or perhaps continuous teasing from another teammate, Diana didn't know. What she did know was that he'd now gotten up in Alec's face, intimidating him. He was taller than Alec, and Diana couldn't imagine how scary that must've felt. In the background she heard someone call something out to the captain, but wasn't surprised when he ignored them and continued to act up towards Alec. 

Alec was being dwarfed.

Not knowing how to react was frustrating, Diana felt pretty useless sitting on the bench doing nothing, but noted how the shouting had increased in the past few seconds and the captain was still not letting up. In her abyss of a mind while trying to think of a solution, Diana's brain decided to remind her that 'you shouldn't treat someone the way you wouldn't want to be treated' and as absolutely obscene the timing was, Diana found a sort of solution in it anyway.

And so, that's when Diana decided she'd 'become the very thing she swore to destroy', and brought her legs up from where they'd been slouched, lowered her head in an attempt to ready herself for what she was about to do, and finally, allowed her hands to push herself off the bench. Diana was more or less two-hundred centimetres tall, yes, she was very tall indeed, and compared to the one-hundred and eighty-something-centimetre Nekoma captain, she had a height advantage.

"Back off," She figured she might as well say something cool if she was really about to save her friend cliche sitcom style, "Shorty."

Nekoma's captain was being dwarfed.

A/N

Chapter twoooo, I'm so happy with this! Diana is a tall queen lol But I hope you look forward to the next chapter.