Chapter 5: Please say yes!

Harry's POV

The next morning after breakfast, Dray started to act really strange and so are the rest of the gang. Pansy wanted to meet friends and study magic even she is at Manhatten. So, I recommended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. They have some courses for older students. "Send an owl to try, Pans." "Ugh fine. If you say so. I'll miss you guys!" Her owl set off and flew away.

Draco's POV

Harry and I had been dating for almost five years now. I really love him and I know he does too. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Since I don't have the resurrection stone, I couldn't ask Harry's biological father. Therefore, I am asking Tony instead.

"Hello, sir, madame?" "You're Draco, as I remembered? Do you need anything?" "Yes actually," I was so nervous and I started to fidget. "Lad, calm down," "Um, yes. As you know, I love Harry more than I love anything. Your son is the best thing that has happened in my life. I was wondering will you give me your blessing to marry your son?" I was basically shaking mentally and I have never been that shaken my whole life.

Please say yes...

No one's POV

Tony carefully looked at Draco. He knew he was sincere about loving Harry and he knew that Harry loves him too. He finally made up his mind after 10 minutes. "Draco, I-" "Please sir! I love Harry and only him!" "I know. You have my blessing."