Context

About this story
This story will be written in third person. It will have a lot of plot points and perspectives so it may get confusing, but I will specify to make it clear. I mixed up ages and So that's the purpose of this chapter lmao. I don't know how long this story is going to be but it won't be a short one so buckle up.

This story has two endings. If you want to end it off early, that's totally fine. It'll still feel like a complete story. But if you want to continue on, you very much can.

Into the knitty gritty.

Setting

The Eldian Empire is where this story takes place. The walls and Titans do not exist and it acts as it's own Country. The wall districts and villages will act as cities and towns within the Eldian Empire.

Not far across the vast land, lies the Marleyan Empire. A nation built on the foundation of conquest and domination. Often at war or battles with the Eldian Empire.

In between the two kingdoms lie the Territory of Peace, which stretches in between the two main countries, along with the other territories.

Above Eldia lies Aspain. Barbaric type of people. Likes to stir up trouble by venturing into Eldian territory.

An Eldian ally is Kirwan. The king and queen have done business with the Reiss family and have come to aid against the Marleyans many times.

The Valley of the Rocks is Eldian territory with Rocky Mountains and caves. Great cover for armies.

Characters

Kaven AdrielAge: 24Main character Chosen ruler of Eldia after Rod

Kaven Adriel
Age: 24
Main character
Chosen ruler of Eldia after Rod.
Sarcastic but smart Army general.
"Justice will rise in this nation with me, but will not set when I do."