23

Me and Brandon have become very close. Today was saturday,me and August still haven't been talking. I woke up and did all my hygiene stuff and wore a pink croptop with black jogging bottoms and black hoodie with pink socks. I went to lay on my phone and saw I had a missed call from Niriminiyah so I called her back "HeyHey bestfrann" "Haiiii" "why did u call b4" "To check up on you gyal do u wanna go shopping today" "Yeh sure y not?" "imma pick u up in half an hour lets match" "ok what you gonna wear" " imma wear a white top that says pink and black jogging bottoms and im going to curl my hair" "okay kl babe im gonna wear a white vest that says pink ,black jeans  and im gonna straighten my hair"  "kl see u later" "bye" and with that I hung up the phone. I got changed and went downstairs to go and see John to just say hi we never really talk and he's supposed to be my Dad.I looked around the house and he was nowhere to be found. I then knocked on August's door and went in he was wearing the same black and white that I was wearing it was so cute but no time for that Im still not talking to him. "August wheres your Dad" "I dunno" "Thanks for your help" "its alright babe" "I WAS BEING SARCASTIC" "I know" I walked out and forgot that I didnt go and check in my mum and john's bedroom . I knocked on the door "John?" No answer "JOHN?" No answer. I opened the door to see...

cliffhanger! sorry guys

thanks for 880 reads X

anybody happy about school tomorrow?