WERE JUST KIDS!

The mood was dampens in class 1-A. It had been not even twenty four hours after they had gotten the alert from the news.

Heroes-in-training Chargebolt , Pinky, and Cellophane all tragically died today at the hand of a villain.

Today's mood was at an all time low, as was Aizawa's. Even he thought this request was stupid, and would like to have his chil- ahem, students to all the experience they can. He entered his classroom with 17 dull eyes staring at him, most with red tear tracts under their eyes.

"Alright class," he couldn't bring himself to even say good morning, " as you all know your classmates Kaminari Denki, Ashido Mina, and Sero Hasta were killed by the hand of a villain. Yesterday, they had laid down their lives to protect 17 inoccent citizens. The parents of the fallen heroes will be holding a funeral at a disclosed date and time. I will tell you when I get the time and date on such." Aizawa ended sadly.

He looked on at the crowd of kids, especially towards Bakugou and Kirishima. They had been their during the fight and carried their bodies back. 'How are they keeping it all together' Aizawa thought as he pulled the papers from his teaching pulpit and into his hands. He walked around, passing out papers about a missions for them from their interns, as a heads up.

" Now class, the papers I just passed out are what you will be doing next week with your - " Aizawa was interupted by slight quite ' No.' His eyes looked at the source of the sound. It was Koda.  As he was about to say something, Koda spoke.

" I refuse to go back to my intern." Koda spoke boldly. It surprised everyone. " If I have to, I'll resign from the hero course. I'm not going back." He finished.

" For the first time, I agree with Snow White over there. Why in the ever loving fuck are being sent on another fucking mission, just for another one of our fucking classmates to die. I've made my fucking choice. I'm driving put do UA. If y'all extras agree with then better drop out to. " Bakugou spoke surprising calm and angry at the same time. Kirishima nodded.

" I agree with bakubro here. UA isn't being very manly. Where all just kids, ya know. Kids who have teams ever since the , and excuse my language, fucking USJ attack. Me and Bakubro watched them die. Now, if you don't mind, I'm following Bakubro and dropping put of this unmanly school. Who ever agrees can follow us. " Kirishima said. Most of Class 1 A followed them out the door and to the principal office to get themselfs officially out of UA.  Shinsou followed suit after hearing what all happened, plus Denki was his lover and hated how his fallen lovers friends had been treated by this unjust school.

And this is how class 1 A turned to Vigilantes. All for the sake of their fallen classmates.
-------------------------------------------
How did I do. Please tell me in the comments. This is my first shot at angst, or any sort of fanfiction. Thank you for reads,My Friends. If I can get  10 votes on this I will make it a fanfiction.

Alright that's the end.
Much love.