Chapter 22: My friends taken

Y/N's POV

I was fighting off the raiders down the hall. Then out the window, I see Clem and Abel fall down.

Y/N: CLEM!

I run out of the building. I see Lilly pointing her gun at Clem. I run and tackle her to the ground. I was struggling to keep her down. Lilly then knocks me off her. I then start being dragged by a raider.

Y/N: Let go of me!

I look around me to see Louis and Violet trying to fight off different raiders. The three of us were in trouble. A arrow goes into my raiders arm. It was Clem. I kick the raider in the knee and use my machete to stab him in the head. Clem tried saving Louis and Violet too, but it was too late. The raider takes them to the carriage while they were knocked out, Aasim and Omar was there too. Delta gets away. Walkers are now coming in. Clem shoots at some of them. I used my machete to get the other ones. We then took care of them all.

Tenn: I'm sorry guys. For trusting her.

I see Ruby and Willy crying over Mitch's body.

Y/N: God. Aasim, Omar. They're gone. Louis and Violet too. I never thought someone would get them.

Clementine: We'll get them back.

Y/N: How? We still don't know where they are, or how many.

Clementine: Actually.....

We look over at Abel.

Clementine: Someone here does.

We all walk up to Abel. He was tied to a post. He looks at us with fear as we all death glare at him.