Chapter 1

My suitcases sat at my feet as the elevator went down to the man cave, where I was supposed to meet Dad.

I haven't seen my dad in 6 years, since my mom took me to Australia, so I could harness my magic.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, I picked up my suitcases, stepping out.

"She's going to be here any minute!" Dad said in a worry.

I smiled and waved at Schwoz, from where he stood with 3 teens around my age.

"Why are you four just standing there for?! Help me!" I put my suitcases down.

"Dad?" I asked.

"Not now, Ivy!" Dad waved me off.

"Dad!"

"Ivy, I said not... Princess!" Dad yelled when he realized it was me.

I giggled as he picked me up in a hug, twirling me around, causing my wand to fall to the floor.

Dad set me back down, as the girl picked my wand up for me.

"You dropped this." She said holding it out for me.

"Thank you, I'm Ivory but most people call me Ivy." I said taking my wand.

"I'm Charlotte, but most people call me Charlotte." She introduced herself causing us to laugh.

"Iory!" Schowz greeted me.

"Hi Schowz." I smiled before hugging the small man.

Once we pulled away, I then drew my attention to the two boys who were staring at me with their mouths opened.

"Hey." Dad snapped at them before going  over to them.

"Eyes off my daughter!" He hit the back of their heads.

I chuckled.

"It's fine, Dad." I waved him off.

"Ivy. And you two are?"

"I'm Jasper Dunlop." The one with curly hair introduced.

"Nice to meet you Jasper." I smiled before drawing my attention to the last boy.

I finally got a good look at him, and I immediately felt butterflies in my tummy. He was handsome to say the least, with blonde hair and brown eyes, I melted.

"Ni-nice to meet you, Ivy. I'm Henry." He smiled.

"I figured as much, my dad doesn't shut up about you... he didn't mention that you were cute though." I said before widened my eyes.

"He didn't mention you were cute either." We both blushed.

"Charlotte, why don't you show Ivy her room." Dad glared at Henry.