sloppy mess

as he backed you up on the wall his hands hands finally hit the wall right next to your shoulders. The steam in the bathroom from the hot shower he was taking filled up the room, leaving most of your sight blind. Without saying any words he placed one of his hands on your waist. "so pretty" he whispered in your ear. He ran his fingers down your body reaching your thigh.

He drew circles around your thigh as he started to kiss your neck. "tobio we cant..my parents are coming home soon" you muttered. "so then we can make this quick, unless you totally dont want to thats okay as well y/n" he whispered to your ear. You slowly brought your hands up his waist on onto his stomach, brushing his abbs. "I do, I do want you tobio" you contended.

He moved his hand off the wall and grabbed you by the waist. This time his movements looked more passionate, weather it was sex or just holding hands with him he made you happy. His soft skin against yours made your body shiver. He carefully roamed his fingers around your body, dragging his fingers across your stomach and his other hand roaming your back.

His towel dropped to the cold floor as he released his hips. He started to strip you down while placing kisses on your body, "nice and slow" he whispered. As the shower ran in the background the bathroom got really steamy, you could feel his hands start going down your body to your crotch. His fingers brushed over your pussy teasing you. You could feel his hot breath on the crook of your neck as he started to finger you.

He stuck 2 fingers in slowly causing you to throw your head back, "fuck" you moaned. Your whimpers only turned him on even more making it harder for him to hold back. He curled his fingers hitting your g-spot causing you to gasp out. "t-tobio im gonna cum!" you yelped. His fingers pumped in and out of you faster while rubbing your clit. You felt yourself closer to climax as he stroked his cock to seeing you in pleasure. "fuck! im coming!" you moaned as you came all over his long fingers. "your so cute when you cum on my fingers" he whispered into your ears.