Chapter 11- The Deceiving Game Starts

Deceived By My Soul Mate 11

Chapter 11- The Deceiving Game Starts  

Saida P.O.V 

As my body slowly started to move to my command, i put both my hands in front of me and then pushed myself up, it took a good few moments before I could get myself on my feet. Suddenly I heard a howl and then again I heard growling and pounding.

I tried to move over to where the sound was coming from, but it seemed like the sound was coming towards me.

“Saida, sweet heart are you okay,” I suddenly heard my dads voice in my head.

At first I was going to block him but, from what was going on around me not the best thing and I rather talk to daddy then mum going up my ass.

“Yeah not sure daddy.” I told him honestly.

“Where are you? You haven’t been home for a day!” He shouted.

“Oh, wait what? You lie, daddy I have been passed out on the forest ground for that long wow,” I said more to myself then him and then I heard the growling coming from behind me.

Shit.

“Wait where are you? I’m coming to get you there seem to be rouges on your grounds so I need you to be careful before I reach you with a few of the pack boys.” He told me and right then a light rusty coloured werewolf jumped in the air towards my head.

“Dad your a little to late to tell me that.” and then I shifted.

The werewolf hit my wolf body on full force and since I was already weak I couldn’t kick the damn werewolf off me. I growled a deep growl telling him or her to back of but it didn’t work.

Then I noticed that one more was standing behind it giving me a werewolfish smirk.

Anger started to boil in me and my werewolf gave the rouge a shove and he/she fell of, I growled a threatening growl and snarled at the one close to me. Showing them that this was my territory and they need to back of.

“Dad get the wolves to start checking and stay post in the perimeters. It seems we have more then one rouge and I'm sure if I start attacking them, one will surely try to escape and I don’t want that.” I told my dad over the mind link.

“Are you trying to kill yourself? Don’t attack them just keep them busy!" one of the twins shouted in my head, shit forgot to close the mind link off.

“So, she gets busted and beaten up, and in results she's hurt and you my bro will die in guilt. Now do you want that?” the younger  twin said and that’s why I love my younger bro better then the older one.

“No.” he said back

“Then, Baby sista make me proud,” I heard him say in a girly voice and then incent kicked in and I stop dodging the rouges attacks and started to fight.

I had not one of them only attack me but it seemed every time I blocked the attacks I received from one of them the other would attack and take a piece of me of.

And then it hit me they were both trained and also it was two on one I would lose either way, I felt like shit at the moment knowing I couldn’t do much after having so much training.