manor and marriage

He entered the manor and gasped by the beauty and wealth of the property. Suddenly an elf popped, it beamed and said "Master Harry is Back, I am tippy, head elf, does Master need any thing" it asked.

"Not for now tippy but go and make the master  bedroom ready for me"
Harry said and the elf hodded and popped away.

Harry saw the manor more closely and realized that it is more like a castle than Manor Harry was Surprised to see Gryffins guarding the property and the unicorns grazing in a forest near the manor Harry smiled and began to think about  the wives m...

Harry saw the manor more closely and realized that it is more like a castle than Manor Harry was Surprised to see Gryffins guarding the property and the unicorns grazing in a forest near the manor Harry smiled and began to think about  the wives matter.

He always had a crush on Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, Susan Bones and Luna lovegood So he decided and sent  marriage Contracts to their parents or Guardians.

They were astonished to get a contract from Harry Potter, the famous Boy who lived and also it asked to give their daughter to become a lady to a very ancient and wealthy house.

They agreed to it as they know, Harry could take care of them perfectly well and after few meetings, they married in front of the huge Potter manor and decided to keep this a secret until Harry takes his revenge on weasleys, almost everyone had an evil smile At this statement.

Daphne became lady potter ,Tracey became lady black ,susan became lady Gryffindor and Luna became lady Ravenclaw He loved his wifes equally and his wives too loved him very dearly.

They revealed that they too had a feelings for the him since the first time they saw him.

No, one cared about polygamy because it is common in wizarding world, Lucius Malfoy has 4 mistresses along with his wife while Tadorus Nott have 5 Mistresses .Harry has 4 wives who are not mistresses, but ladies of most ancient and noble houses.

Harry has taken them to Potte Manor and he has given then a luxurious Floor for themselves. they were astonished by its beauty and wealth.