🧁SWEET TREATS: BEST MAIN CHARACTERS🧁

Thank you so much to both our wonderful judges -pluviophilebxbe- and KiaraBlack29 for judging the categories and most importantly sending the results on time ! ♥️

                  🍬1st place🍬

                  VictoriaLachac

                  🍬2nd Place🍬

                   RowanCarver

                🍬3rd place🍬

                   ElijahCole11

Please pm me to get your stickers in the format given in the " IMPORTANT CHAPTER" and all other prizes will be  will be given out soon soon!♥️

PARTICIPANTS SCORES:

1.These Wounds Bleed Black by ElijahCole11

How much it fits the story?             (5/5)
How well it is described?                 (5/5)

Creativity                                            (4.5/5)

Vocabulary of description               (5/5)

Does the character establish an instant connection with the reader?            (5/5)

Originality                                          (4.5/5)

Total                                                   (29/30)

Can I just say that the title and the cover of the book are just *chefs kiss* (Sorry, just had to say it, hehe) So, let’s start with the description of the main character, Chase Witherson. I could clearly picture the character from the very starting of the chapter, which many authors fail to do, so hats off to you for the in-depth detailed description.  The character’s thinking is so deep and inducing in a sense that just… draws the readers in. The child-like innocence of Chase with his mature way of thinking gives him an interesting personality. While reading about how he feels alone and broken inside, I could very well relate to the feeling and it gave me the vibe that ‘While I am a hero who saves lives of many people, I want someone to save me too.’ Overall, it’s perfectly written.

2.VALENCE by Aarya2103

How much it fits the story?             (4.5/5)

How well it is described?                 (5/5)

Creativity                                            (5/5)