Chapter 3

When Wen KeXing woke up, he saw that the bed was empty. He didn't think much of it, considering that a consort wasn't of much importance to a prince. He saw the servants taking off the decorations and a few of them bowed to him. Xie Wang went to him and helped him get up and took him behind a screen where a bath was prepared. He then went away for a while and came back when Wen KeXing was sitting in the bathtub, completely relaxed. He sat down next to the tub and they talked about trivial matters in daily life to pass time. After 25 minutes, Wen KeXing wanted to get out so he shooed Xie Wang away and put on his underclothes.

He then came out from behind the screen and said, "Xie er, get me my clothes." He felt his clothes being wrapped around him, the sash belt was tied around his waist and suddenly two strong hands wrapped around his waist and a voice whispered lowly in his ear, "won't you greet this husband, consort Xu?"

  (A/n: Wen KeXing is consort Xu because Zhou ZiShu is Prince Xu in this fanfiction)

Wen KeXing turned around with round eyes, completely shocked and caught off guard. He quickly pulled away from the grip and bowed his head slightly. "Your highness, please forgive this consort for not  recognising your highness."

Said highness smirked and said mischievously, "I will forgive you if you let me take care of you today for the whole day. Otherwise..." "Your highness may do as he wishes" Wen KeXing said, after hesitating a bit.

" "Your highness may do as he wishes" Wen KeXing said, after hesitating a bit

  (A/n: Wen KeXing is currently wearing this)

Zhou ZiShu starts by combing his hair, but the problem was that he didn't know how to. Wen KeXing laughed and teased him about it before he took the comb from him, combing his hair and then tying a few strands behind. He put on a silver head piece and admired himself in the round yellow mirror. Once he was done Zhou ZiShu asked about his plans for day.

Wen KeXing told him that he wanted to examine his courtyard first. In his mind, he wondered will Zhou ZiShu stay tonight? What if he decides to... I shouldn't be thinking of such things. He mentally scolded himself and looked at the pond of white water irises to calm himself down.

Zhou ZiShu followed his gaze and said, "do you like those flowers?" Wen KeXing nodded, his gaze not wavering a bit.

Wen KeXing didn't know how long it had been, when all of a sudden, Zhou ZiShu placed one hand behind his knees and another around his back and picked him up in one swift movement, carrying him back towards his room. He placed him on the mat and sat across him. On the table, there were lots of different dishes. Wen KeXing looked at Zhou ZiShu before they started eating. They fought for some of the dishes and most of the times Wen KeXing won. One time though, Zhou ZiShu pecked his lips resulting in Wen KeXing being shocked for a moment and Zhou ZiShu getting the dish. But in the end he handed it over to Wen KeXing who was pretending to cry dramatically.

Once they were done eating, Zhou ZiShu said, "two old friends of mine want to meet you, they sent me a letter earlier. They will be here any moment now but they will rest first. Do you drink?" Wen KeXing nodded and at that moment a maid came in to inform that they had almost arrived. Zhou ZiShu quickly fixed his hair and walked in full speed, wanting to be the one they see first.

Wen KeXing stared at his back, before quickly following him to the main gate. He arrived just in time to see two men gracefully climbing down from a carriage. Wen KeXing slowed down and walked elegantly bowing to them as they looked at him.

"ZiShu ah, you're married now and you don't even introduce us" the one wearing light, cream coloured robes said, smiling. Wen KeXing didn't like the way he was so close to Zhou ZiShu and felt his smile to be irritating so he looked at the other man.

He was more pleasing to Wen KeXing's eye, so he decided to take a look at him at to look at his features

Zhou ZiShu introduced them, "This is Jing BeiYuan, my friend, and his husband, who is also my friend, the Great Shaman of NanJiang, Wu Xi." Wen KeXing nodded at them. "This is my consort..."

Zhou ZiShu stopped, realising he didn't know his consort's name. He looked at him, and Wen KeXing understood, continuing for him, "Wen KeXing, master of the ghost valley. I hope my presence won't bother your reunion" Wen KeXing said, being as genuine as was possible for him at the moment.