7 - 18:30

You couldn't stop thinking about how Kylo took off his mask.

He was quite handsome and you couldn't get him out of your head.

You hadn't talked to Kylo Ren. And you only saw him when you would wander around the palace trying to familiarize yourself. You'd see him walk the halls, surrounded by First Order and Babillian officals.

At times you couldn't help but read his mind. You found it amusing how much he dreaded going to meetings. It was funny because as his mind was zoning out of their conversations he would nod and say "hmm" every now and then to act like he was listening.

Many times you wanted to say 'hi',maybe get a conversation going. After all, you two were going to be wed. You didn't know when, it had been two weeks since you won the pageant. You were thankful that you hadn't gotten married right away, but you feared your free time could be running out.

Several times you had crossed one another's paths and you couldn't muster up the courage to say 'hi'. 

You were paralyzed with fear that if you said the wrong thing he would kill you. You feared you would embarrass yourself. You were scared you would say something stupid or if you spoke to him he would just walk away and ignore you.

You hadn't seen much of Romulus either. But when he had a chance he would eat dinner or breakfast with you.

For once you didn't mind being alone, you would wander around the palace as much as you pleased. And no one could tell you what you could and couldn't do.

When you grew bored of being indoors you would go out to the gardens. Wandering around you found a small river.

The area looked like it had been forgotten. The palace seemed to end around it, the stone steps went into the water and there was even a small dock. You would run away there occasionally, dipping your feet in the water wiggling your toes around the sand. It was shallow and perfect for just cooling off. You walked deeper into the river, you stopped once you were torso deep, the river flowed into the ocean of Babilla.

In the bushes you found remains of a small boat. Maybe this was where Babillain rulers would escape in case of an emergency. You kept a mental note of this place, it could come in handy if you ever needed to escape.

You picked yourself some flowers and thought how lovely they would look in your room.

Your days were becoming boring and repetitive. Eat breakfast, wander around ,talk to no one, go to your secret river on the side of the palace, dip feet in the water, return to the palace, eat dinner, sleep and repeat.

Picking the flowers made you feel a bit productive.

2 weeks of your life spent in the palace, spent as Kylo Ren's fiancé. You were in the palace surrounded by servants, babillians and the first order. Not a day went by that the palace wasn't bustling around with movement.Yet you felt lonelier than ever. You felt invisible.

Back inside the palace, Romulus was waiting for you in your room.

"Have you forgotten? You were supposed to be in the grand hall 15 minutes ago?"

Damn it

You had forgotten. Romulus had arranged for you to visit your ladies-in-waiting but most importantly, Tamina. Tamina was Solsta's lover and a friend of Romulus. Tamina had offered to watch over you and be your companion as Romulus was busy. Romulus didn't want the servants talking, so he was going to stop eating with you. But now you wouldn't be alone, you'd have Tamina.

Entering the throne room, you saw a group of young women huddled around one another.

You cleared your throat to gather their attention. They all lined up side by side one another, their eyes looking down at the floor.