➷ | 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐎

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

❝when life gives me lemons, I
squeeze them in people's eyes❞

❝when life gives me lemons, Isqueeze them in people's eyes❞

❝𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏 please."

Nick watched as Flaw reached into her hair and popped one out, handing it to Jordyn, who immediately took it and slid it in the lock. She pressed her ear unto the door and then narrowed her eyes, trying to focus on the sounds.

It wasn't long before a loud clicking noise echoed through the room and the door to the closet creaked open.

The five of them peaked in.

"You'd think for a closet as big as this there'd be more room," Jordyn noted as they stared into the mess that was inside.

"Oh, God!" Flaw exclaimed as she pulled her shirt up to her nose. "Smells like something's died in there."

"The student's will to live, that's for sure," Nick mumbled mindlessly.

Wilbur and Jordyn burst out laughing.

"So who's going to be hiding in here?" Rena asked. "Three people would be too cramped but two could definitely squeeze in."

"Definitely not it," Flaw shook her head. "That thing's filled with dust and I've got some serious allergy-type beat with that shit. It makes my skin go red and itchy and it wells up my eyes. It's already bad enough that I need glasses."

"You wear glasses?" Wilbur cocked an eyebrow.

"Mhm."

"Well," Rena started. "Flaw and I did come and help you sneak past the dozen of offices on the way here."

"That's true," Flaw nodded. "And we really don't need anything on Clay, so it's all now on you guys."