.. CHAPTER 6..

I wake up and took a quick shower. Today students are gonna perform in front of bts as their welcome in our country. After that it will be lunch and end with a short fansign meeting.
I prepared myself and wear this...

You already informed bang pd that you will meet the members directly in the campus

You already informed bang pd that you will meet the members directly in the campus. So you left early. After reaching the there you go straight to the principal.
Y/N : Gud mrng sir.
Principal : Gud mrng y/n. All gud? When are they coming?
Y/N : Everything is fine sir. They'll be on time. I just came earlier for the final check out.
Principal : That's great. OK then see you later. (he left)
Annie :Y/N!!!! (ran towards you)
Y/N : Hey Annie calm down. What happened?
Annie : (breathing heavily) You know that girl, who was gonna perform the main part of today's event?
Y/N : Jessica right??
Annie : yeahhh that fucking bitch. She back off from singing y/n! She back offff..
Y/N : Whtttttt???? Are you kidding?
Annie :Noo am serious. She just send a message.
Y/N : wdh!! Call her quick.
Annie : She's not answering. dammit!!
Y/N : o goddd! How can she do this at the last moment. Keep trying Annie.

Afterwards you go straight to the dressing area where the participants were getting ready. They were looking fabulous. Girls were wearing gowns, skirts etc according to their performances.
Girl 1: Thankgod y/n you are finally here. How's am looking?
Y/N : so pretty. (with a smile)
Girl: ahh y/n! Help me in tying these strips.
Y/N : yeahh! Here.. you go.
                    ............................
Principal : (on call)Yes Mrs Bang?ok OK we are waiting. See you.
Principal : (Came in rush) Everybody listen carefully. They are arriving in 10 mints so, be ready gud luck. (noticed you in tension) Is everything OK y/n?
Y/N : yeahh, everything is ready sir.
Principal : Great! (left)
                 .................................
               AT THE ENTRANCE

Students assigned for their welcome by you were already at the gate. Everybody was really excited to see them. Then a line of cars caught everyone's attention. That was woooowwww.

First two cars were loaded with high security and next to them was of Bang pd

First two cars were loaded with high security and next to them was of Bang pd. Security exit first from the car and one of them open Pd's gate. Everyone starts screaming as he came out of his big car. He was looking so handsome in blue tuxedo😍. He came toward the principal and  they both shake hands.
Principal :Welcome to the campus Mr. Bang.
Mr Bang : Thanks Mr Smith.
Meanwhile cars rested one by one and that seven wonders came in sight.
All were in black suits which really fit their skin tone. Screaming increased as they came near the entrance. They were bowing and waving continuously.