#6 FRIENDS (M)

I know I said I'm gonna update yesterday but I got too caught on reading The Promised Neverland, forgive me besties ('ρ')

Who watched TPN's season 2? I proceeded to the manga after watching season 1 because they told me S2 was shit so。。。 (・∀・)

anyway,

R16 or R18? idk, you're gonna read it anyway even though you're 16 below ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't expect too much, I'm just giving it a try! (>人<;)

!! Scenarios are pure imagination only, this oneshot doesn't have anything to do with the actual people involved !!

-

Joy's moaning Sungjae's name loud enough for the neighbours to hear, the good thing is, the room is soundproof. Sungjae kept thrusting to Joy's core hitting her g-spot everytime he goes in. Joy arches her back whenever he hits it as she can really feel the pleasure. Her nails are leaving marks on his back and gasps can be heard. Sungjae grunts when he felt her tightening and he also felt he's near. He thrusts harder and faster. Skin slapping, together with moans are the things you can hear. Both are a moaning mess brought by the pleasure they give to each other. It didn't last longer and both of them reached their climax and felt like they are in cloud 9. Joy can feel that she's being filled with her and Sungjae's juices. Sungjae didn't stop until his length soften. He plops beside and look at her who's trying to catch her breathe too when she looks at him back, he smiled at her. Minds are still clouded until Sungjae's phone rang. They know very well it's time to go. Joy just nodded at him and watched him fix himself and leave.

Joy sighs and felt like she was lost for a second. She wonders how did they go from someone who got married in a reality show to being fuck buddies, or as he labels friends with benefits.

It all started when the 2 idols found theirselves alone, in bed, entangled. They tried to play it cool and decided to treat it as a mistake, it was a mistake and still a mistake. A mistake that they can't get over and did it over and over again.

They can't be in the same room without the sexual tension being present, it was always there since that night. They just can't seem to get enough with each other to the point that it became the new norm to them, to fuck each other. Sungjae has his own apartment and they would secretly meet up and will always do it there, with extra precautions ofcourse. They are still idols. Their friends were suspicious about them being in a relationship because they felt like they've gotten a lot closer, but the two always denies and say the same thing, "we're just friends."

Joy went home after letting her mind float around for an hour thinking about their relationship. She was hella tired and can feel her legs shaking. Being an idol have a lot of advantages. You can be flexible asf and your stamina won't let you down either, the downside is when you're done you're literally done.

Joy yelled goodevening the moment she entered their dorm and received no response. She thought they went out and proceeded to the kitchen to drink a glass of water when she almost spit the water out because her Irene unnie just shows out of nowhere.

"Where have you been, Sooyoung-ah?" Irene asks looking at her as if she knows something. Joy gulps and tries to calm herself to make a perfect reason out.

"Just...ahm with my classmate back in highschool unnie." she answered wishing Irene to bite her reason. She looks unconvinced that made her more nervous until she smiled which made Joy breathe in relief.