Bonus chapter 5.

1 week later.

Her.

Our lives are very peaceful and happiness fills our days. My ridiculous mood swings settled down and I am back to my calm, co-operative, kind, patient self. Though, I do get very upset if I don't get strawberries with Nutella. 

I am officially 7 weeks pregnant. My baby bump is rather small, so we are certain that we are expecting 1 baby boy or baby girl. Overall, I am very healthy and the pregnancy is going smoothly without any complications. We pay doctor a visit once a month for now. 

Currently Leo is at work, bambinos are at school and twins are with Dante and Emiliano, who are visiting us and on business regarding Mafias. I am at work, stressing not matter how much I try to stay collected for our Leo's and my child. 

The newest collection is out today and everything is all over the place - starting with paperwork, ending with restocking because everything was sold out in mere hours. I am delighted that people like this collection so much, but the amount of work I got is making it hard to even breathe.

I took signed files and got up, planning to take them to Marcel. As I took a step forward, I felt oddly uncomfortable and felt how liquid trailed down my inner thigh. I went to the bathroom and closed the door before turning around and feeling my heart drop in horror and fear at my reflection in the mirror. 

Him.

I am talking to my business partner, discussing the deal and my terms; his just aren't even an option because he needs my investing, hence why my rules. 

"Excuse me."- I said politely when my phone rang. 

I smiled at the called, calmly picking up, but my heart dropped in scare when I heard sobbing. 

"Amore mio, what's wrong?"- I asked in concern as she cried softly. 

"I am bleeding."- said shakily Camila, making time stop.

"Bambina, go to the hospital. I am on my way."- I told her as collectedly as I could, glancing at Lionel to take over this instant without questions asked, and he nodded in understatement. 

I grabbed car keys and dashed outside, heading to my car. I drove fast, feeling scared out of my mind, worrying about my wife and our baby so fucking much. In matter of 5 minutes I reached the hospital, seeing her white Bentley here. 

I rushed inside, getting her room number without questions asked. The moment I reached the necessary floor, I dashed to the room, feeling my heart drop once soft green eyes locked on mine. 

Bloodshot red and glossy as tears stream down her comely face. She is in hospital bed with needle in her petite, lean arm. 

I dashed to my wife, hugging her tightly, and she attached to me firmly, crying softly, making my worry leap to no extend. 

No, no, no. No, it cannot be. Everything was perfect mere hours ago. 

"Baby, did we?"- I asked shakily, hoping and praying for the best, hugging her delicate frame so damn securely to myself. 

"No, no. Bambino is fine, we are fine."- said softly Camila, cupping my face gently, meeting my gaze. 

I kissed her passionately and adoringly, cupping her angelic face in my hands, as the greatest relief and happiness washed over me. 

"I love you so much, principessa."- I told her meaningfully, our foreheads resting together, tears mixed in one mess. 

"I love you very much, Leo."- almost whispered Cami, holding me closer to herself.