Chapter 9

A/n: It's my "time of month". Ladies, you know what that means. So this chapter might be different based on my mood. I am feeling very horny, gay, and dramatic. Please pity me in the comments so I can feel better about myself. 

---Time Skip to the next day---

Y/n's POV

I wake up next to Josie and Sydney, our arms tangled together. It's moments like these where I feel like we are sisters (A/n: Yeah you heard that everybody, SISTERS. So no one put "simp" or something in the comments. I know exactly what you horny people are thinking). We talk, act, and protect each other like sisters.

"We have to wake up." Sydney says to me, apparently already awake. "Commme onnnn, I want to see Amos's terrified side-chick, maybe even pay him a visit in the hospital." she says with an evil grin. 

Josie groans then gets up. "Let's go to breakfast I want coffee." (A/n: It's Saturday morning, so no classes). "I second that notion." I say. Then we get dressed into some casual clothes (A/n: Idk man wear whatever the f*ck you want). "I will head down with you guys in a second." Sydney says, and then we leave.

A/n: Okay so now I am doing Sydney's POV for when Remus and her go down to breakfast and kiss in front of everyone, declaring their love for one another and that they are both taken. If you want to be petty and don't want to see someone other than yourself being happy with Remus, you don't have to read it. But I am sure that if you are able to stomach a fight scene, you can deal with some affection two people show that you are not included in you thirsty h0e (sorry, mood swings, but I am not deleting this A/n) 

Sydney's POV

I walk to the Gryffindor tower and go through the painting (A/n: Yes she is able to get through. She has ~connections~). Inside I see Lily with her friends talking on the maroon couch. "Hey Lily, can you get Remus down here?" I say. Lily jumps a little at the sound of an unfamiliar voice in her common room. "Yeah sure." she says, not questioning how I got in. I wait a couple of minutes and then see Remus and Lily walk down the stairs. 

"Hey! Want to walk to the great hall together?" I say. "Of course." Remus replies.

And so we walk to the great hall. We get through the doors and look at everyone eating. The Marauders are waving Remus over, while Josie and Y/n and looking at me like, what the f*ck are you doing. I look at Remus, and he looks at me. We lean in at the same time and kiss passionately, in front of everyone. 

Everyone gasps, an array of different emotions and actions, witches and wizards alike throw fits because we are both taken, some are shocked, like the Marauders, some are happy for us, like my friends, and some are passing and collecting money from bets they made on it, like my classmates in potions, and some are confused, like this is a prank, like the Black sisters (A/n: Omg "The Black Sisters" sounds so badass). Remus and I look at each other like there is no tomorrow. Then he lightly pecks my lips, forehead, and nose. We then bid our goodbyes and head to our house tables. 

~Y/n's POV Because I know you guys are lonely and want to be loved by Reggie.~ 

Josie and I are in the great hall eating our breakfast when we see Remus and Sydney walk through the doors. Josie and I look at Sydney like, what the f*ck are you doing and then they kiss (A/n: Also I know you horny f*cks are wondering where Reggie is, I honestly don't know. I am figuring stuff out as I write this sh!t. So who needs improv classes when you're just winging it for your readers? and your birthday party is in one day and you don't have time to worry about anything besides the invites, party favors, the cake, and everything else. So relatable right?)

I am so proud of Sydney. She is no the type to settle down with (A/n: Instead of "with" I almost said "on") someone. Just then Sydney sits down and I hug her.

Then I feel the pressure of someone's hands on my eyes and my vision gone. "Guess who?" A soft voice says, me almost indicating who it is immediately. "Hmmmm, Regulus?" I ask. "How did you know?" He said laughing, taking his hands off my eyes. He sat down next to me and holds my hand. "Well, how could I not recognize you?" I said. He gives me a charming smile. Then takes my hand and presses the back of it to his lips. My face probably looks like a tomato at this point. 

"Could you meet me in the courtyard at our tree after lunch?" Regulus asks softly. His voice is music to my ears. 

"Of course." I say. 

"Well goodbye then. I'll see you later darling." The "darling" rolling off his tongue so elegantly. I get butterflies immediately. 

My friends promise me something big will happen.

A/n: Heyyyyyy everybody. My life is stressful. My birthday is tomorrow, and we are still planning, there is SO much drama at school, and I have state testing coming up. Yet I still found the time to update. I am so proud of myself. 

Question: What are your hobbies?

Answer: Eating chocolate (don't tell me its not. I do it so much that it is), playing violin (8 years and counting!), singing, reading (mostly wattpad books), and writing (as in this book!). 

I love you all so much, I will see you guys in the next update! Bye my lovelies!

                                                                                                                                                              -Sydney