Karma

Lie-las ending

Lie-la walks back to school and prepares her lies. She walks in, and every single person glares at her. She opens her mouth, and then begins to victimize herself, completely oblivious and unable to read the room. She says "Hey! I'm the victim here! Doesn't anyone remember that she was the villain?," She says, pointing at Mari. "Oh, shut up Lila," Alya says. "Yeah, we know the truth. You're a lying piece of trash" Adrien says, practically spitting venom. "What are you talking about?!" Lila fake cries, surprised. All her lies were crumbling to pieces.

Marinette walks up to her, and slaps her in the face. Lila backs away, her cheek stinging and her face turning an ugly shade of red. In a fit of petty anger she leaves them with her parting words. "Fine! Took you long enough you idiots! I can't believe you believed me!" Lila throws her head back and laughs. "Later losers!" She walks out of the room, and as she walks out of the school, a bird poops on her head. 

"You've got to be kidding me" 

The next day, she takes shower, and as she steps out she looks into the mirror. "I look amazing, like always" Then she does a double-take. "MOM, WHY IS MY HAIR ORANGE!" Marinette, Adrien, and Alya snicker hearing her yell from the bakery. "Our plan worked perfectly!" Says Marinette seriously. Then they end up on the ground, laughing. 

     C