#3 Meanwhile, In Space....

"Ready to be home?"

Catra gazed out at the stars that pointed in the direction of Etheria.  True she longed for the familiarity of her homeworld, but at the same time...knew there'd be no one there who'd be happy to see her.  She'd accepted as much but still.

"Maybe that was too much." Adora thought as she looked at her best friend's expression reflected in the ship's glass pane - one of pure uncertainty.

Catra breathed in deeply.  "...Yes, and no."  Her ears drooped slightly.  "Either way...I'll find out soon enough."

With a small smile Adora sat down, pressing her back against Catra's - just as they'd done when they were kids.

"Well...either way, I get to go home with you. So...win-win." She said with a teasing nudge.

Catra's reflection revealed her own smile.  "I guess you're right."

She stretched back heavily against Adora, making her hunch over.  "I've certainly missed this."

Adora laughed, pushing back and linking arms with Catra.  She leaned forward, pulling her onto her back.  "Really, nothing else?"

"Ha!  Nope."  Catra leant back, flipping over Adora's head with a perfect landing.  "Well, that and kicking your butt at all our old combat games."

Adora's eyes flashed determinedly.  "Oh, it's on!"

They paced themselves at first, but soon got rougher.  As Adora tried to knock Catra from behind, she flipped Adora over her shoulder and they rolled several feet, Catra ultimately staying on top while pinning Adora to the floor, smirking.  "Bow before me, all mighty She-Ra!"

Adora snorted.  "Haha!  Never!"

Bow's nervous face suddenly came into view.

"Guys come on!  This isn't a sparring hall and you nearly took out our control chair!"

They got up off the floor, still giggling.

Adora smiled sheepishly.  "Sorry Bow."

Catra shrugged.  "Not our fault there's no proper place to spar on this ship."

"Ooh!  Maybe I should think of changing one of Darla's storerooms into a combat gym." Entrapta gasped. "She's got so many of them, the possibilities are endless!"

Catra grinned.  "Definitely get on that Entrapta."

"Maybe after we get back home." Bow groaned.

As Catra and Adora repositioned the chair, Entrapta checked her signal again which was looking very promising.

They looked over the galaxy before them, wondering how long it would be before they could spot their multicoloured planet, surrounded by its 12 moons.

"What do you think's going on right now in Etheria?"  Bow pondered.

Glimmer shrugged.  "A million things could be happening. But I'd like to think our friends are counting down the days till we come home.  Or as we know, will only be one more day!"

She beamed excitedly. "Until then, I'm gonna have a go at another one of my mum's recipes.  Out of the dozen she tried, she miraculously succeeded with five of them!  But...I might need a hand with this one.  Mind helping me Catra?"

Catra gave her a look of half confusion, half shock.  "Umm, I'm no better than you in the kitchen.  Probably worse in fact."

Glimmer gave her a poke in the ribs with her elbow.  "If I can get through a recipe without burning it, your chances are pretty good!  Come on, it's about time I gave Wrong Hordak a break in the kitchen."