four

'RIGHT HELLO CHAT.' I smiled as I changed the screen over to my camera. 

'How is everyone doing HOLY MOLEY THANK YOU NIKKI FOR THE 50 GIFTED.' I said excited. 

'Before we get into today's stream, I just wanted to talk about somethings with you guys.' I looked over at chat which was full of positive messages. 

'Going on a break on any social media platform is going to leave you all with questions, which i understand completely.' I laughed nervously. 

'And the reason why i know would be something that some of you guys will understand.'

'I've struggled with shit for years now, and i suppose over time its just built up. Streaming was a break of that for me, like a distraction you could say. But constantly streaming for around 4 to 6 hours every day was getting a bit much so i just needed to take some time for myself.'

'I spoke to Dream about everything, Sapnap also knows too guys. They helped me a lot, as they are two of  the three people who i'd say im probably closest with. I remember when I first told someone about everything, it was sorta funny, YES CHAT I KNOW IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE.' I laughed a little. 

'I told Karl as I just well knew I could tell him and it just felt so good to finally let everything i suppose. So anyone watching this, please speak to someone. Whether it be your bestfriend, your parents or even a rant in my twitter dm's, speaking of twitter you should follow me its ynwastaken . Aaaanyway it feels so much better letting everything out.' I smiled. 

golden293728 donated $40 

chat fill with smiles for y/n GO GO GO :D

rosieeee :D

lunaaah :D

honkquackity987  :D

dream :D

sapnap :D

georgenotfound :D

quackity :D

karljacobs <3

'Aw thank you for the 40 dollars and chat you are the coolest people. KARL THATS THE WRONG THING OMG.' I laughed

Dream donated $30 

mr jacobs is that flirting with my sister ;0

'You guys are literally on the discord call together, and speaking of that lets undeafen chat i have no clue what we'll intrude on so just be prepared.' 

'ThEeeReeeSSs A DreEeAAam inside of GeeEeOooOrggGgEEeNooooOttTFoooOouUUnd.' Karl said with voice mods. 

'Uh i'm not going to question that.' I laughed. 

'Holey smokes theres 180 thousand people on your stream y/n.' Karl said excitedly. 

'HI CHAT HI HI.' Quackity practically shouted.

'Chillll dude.' Sapnap laughed. 

'Soo george.' Dream said. 

'Ohhh dreaam.' George replied. 

'Will you two ever stop flirting, chat i get it off stream all the time. Dream will just walk into the kitchen on facetime with george all like oooh ahh georgie george my beloved.' I said laughing. 

'Y/N there's no need to exaggerate now is there.' Dream replied. 

'Uh Dream she is kinda right that did happen the other day.' George laughed.

'Anyway Y/N how about we start the stream.' Sapnap laughed.

'Yes please i need to start.' I laughed. 

'Right let me just open up jackbox.' I laughed.

'DONT SHARE IT WITH STREAM.' George laughed. 

'George my love, dont get angry at me dream george isnt my love calm down.' I laughed. 

'I uh.' Dream stuttered. Everyone laughed, for me though Karl's stuck out.

'Right I sent the code in the discord chat.' I said once i loaded the game. 

daisyy89 donates $10 

what game are you going to play :D

'Thanks for the dono Daisy! we are going to play quiplash, its the classic.' I laughed. 

'All in?' I said a few seconds later.

'yep.

'yah.' 

'yes.'

'i am.'

'y/n my beloved im in.' Karl said. 

'Ohhh my beloved karl whats that mean huh huh you got a secret hah.' Quackity laughed. 

'Shut up omg.' Karl said and opening a can of monster at the same time. I had the discord call open on the second monitor so i could see him hiding his smile.

'Right chat can you all see it?' I asked. 

liliarose yep

plantpott yahh

ynmybeloved yep ;D

'KARL THEY TOOK YOUR NICKNAME FOR Y/N.' Dream laughed.

'Aw is someone jealous.' Quackity joked.

'Shut up guys.' Karl replied.