Positions

So here are the positions!

1. Founders: (3/3)

First of all there is the founder. It is the one who started the community. They have full control on the community.

2. Co - founders (2/2)

Then comes the co - founders. They step in when the founder is not around. They help the founder to choose the winners for the competitions.

3. Award Host: (0/5)

And there is the Award Host. They host awards and competitions, which will be made by the founder and the co - founders. After the competitions, the award host will announce the winners.

4. Judges (0/8)

We also have the Judges. The Judges will judge what is best for our community in awards, competitions, workshops etc.

5. Promoters: (0/5)

We also have the promoters. They help to promote the community's books. They also promote the entries of the winners they gave for the competition. *They should have atleast 70 followers.

6. Designers: (2/7)

The Designers help make designs for the community such as icons, banners, covers and all.

7. Members: (5/♾️)

And then we would love to have members. They just participate in our contests. And they can also chat and have fun in our discord server.

8. Server and hiring book helpers (1/5)

The server and hiring book helpers make our server and hiring book look more aesthetic.

To be a part of this community, check out the forms in the next page!