Info*

Hello my dears, this is the author @SilentMoon73. I'm sure that if you are here you are either trying to find a good version of this story or have simply stumbled across it. Likewise I should mention that the first few chapters [herein marked with [Insert #]* ] all belong fundamentally to cywsphyre who put the story up for adoption. I will try my best to live up to expectation but unfortunately I am not cywsphyre and there will inevitably be some differences in character that simply cannot be helped.

Anyways, that's all for now and please enjoy the story.

P.s - I am not a snowflake, if you have criticism, speak up. I need to hear it to be able to make my stories better.

Update : For those that are curious

- I will not be using the chapter(s) created by NikkiCross as others have. Nikki is doing a great job but her Haruki has a steep incline in personality that doesn't sit right with me. There is nothing wrong with Nikki's Haruki but I feel that, while Haruki will undoubtedly begin to open up more, the sudden change from melancholy 'wise man' to Kakashi's self assured lover was drastic and it felt borderline forced.

- As for romance in my version.. well only time will tell (hah). But I'll enjoy making any of you hopeless romantics run around like headless chickens.