Why!!

"Bingo"

"Wow I haven't been in such a long time"Lucy looked at the nostalgic sight I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach as I watched Lucy smile at the sight blushing lightly maybe it was the lighting who knows. All the memories coming back to me. I felt the sudden urge to reach out to her and hug lucy to show her how much I love her but instead I settled for holding her hand. I lead her to a tree big enough to be shade for us and we sat down on the soft grass.

We both stared out at the sky while talking the subject jumping from here to there the clear blue sky turning to a beautiful mixture of pink and orange I hear a sigh come from the side of me. Lucy stood up in the front of me "Lucy-"I wasn't able to finish my sentence "Natsu, thank you" she cuts me off "for bringing me here and for everything else"Lucy looked me straight in the eyes with those big brown eyes of hers. The wind caressing her blond hair and my solomon own. Her gaze is a soft one that I am barely able to get peek at every now and then, the one that made my heart skip a beat everytime.

"I-"before I was able to finish what I was saying a lod voice rang through the air "Lucy!!". I saw Lucy freeze up a little before slowly turning around then relaxing. "Lucy you're still out here it's getting dark" Lucy's  boyfriend came closer "come on you can stay with me and plus it's the weekend!" Excitement showing on his face as he looks at her his hands on her shoulders. It's like he didn't even notice me."hey I'm here too I could just walk with her home" I decided to speak up making my presence known.

He turned to me the dissatisfaction clear on his face ."that won't be necessary"his voice cold as ice sending a shiver down my spine. He pulled Lucy closer to himself and left. I just stood there dumbfounded

"Uhhh damnit"I screamed in frustration that little pest I said thinking of Lucy's boyfriend.

To be continued....