@#$_&&()-/)$+#;

▒ 10%
▒▒ 20%
▒▒▒ 30%
▒▒▒▒▒ 50%
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 100%

coup.de.tat.mwf
root.squad.mwf
kakashi.hatake.mwf
➭project.anbu.mwf
orphan.case.mwf
itach.uchiha.mwf

August 3, XXXX
Today is the beginning of a new era. Since the recent attack by the coup de'tat, a rising number of orphans has skyrocketed. Slowly, we have been kidnapping the civilian orphans that no one will notice that they are missing.

Poison ejections will start this afternoon. Only the strongest will survive.

August 10, XXXX
After a full week of poison ejections, we have a total of twenty-three surviving subjects. The in-between time of injections will be cut down in half. Hoping to increase immunity by the end of next week.

If we have more than half died then we must just find more test subjects.

Side note to myself: I must keep an eye on Tsunade.

August 17, XXXX
The same number of subjects has not changed. Some have increased in immunity of all or most poisons. The next test will be pain tolerance, all must be able to endure a given number. If test subjects fail to do so they will perish in the most gruesome way.

August 24, XXXX
Test subject number four and six have died due to complications of pain in enduring test. Given the way the rest of the subjects are acting a week of resting will be given to them.

They will be fully nourished until next week where we are going to start fasting them.

August 31, XXXX
All subjects are under the impression that they are done with the test but after today they will learn that they should never let their guard down. Fasting week begins now.

September 7, XXXX
Due to the interference from Tsunade on subject 13 has been punished further. They will be fasting for another week plus the time for additional testing.

The subject brings promise, after all, they're just a child.

September 14, XXXX
Another three subjects that have died. The tension between me and my colleagues have risen due to the that that time is running out. Next, what is power training and tactics?

We must create most elite anbu. We have no choice.

September 21, XXXX
Training is not done. We need more time.

September 28, XXXX
The last nine subjects have been cooperating. They have made slow progress but it is not enough. We are working harder without having the rest.

Also Tsunade has gone MIA.

October 5, XXXX
Test subject number thirteen has escaped
...

Save
Rename
➭Delete

Warning: This action can't be undone
Do you wish to proceed?

Yes→
No→

A/N: One vote per a person.