pt.35

You tried to get up "Ah!" It hurt to try "don't do that! Your already in pain take some time off I'm gonna bring the rest before meeting hours end" you nod and he walks out the door *what is wrong with my life I have so much problems and lots of responsibility to take care of my sister is a psycho, my brother is gone and my parents abused me I just want a simple life* you thought Celeste and Elijah dashed "are you ok!?" They both say "I don't know it hurts though..." "I'm sure you'll be good as new when you heal " "Celeste right you will be better and back to normal..." He stayed silent "should I tell her?" Celeste looked down and nodded, Elijah toke a breath "we work for Ayano before she went to jail" you were shocked "Alec did to but he hated it and Ayano but we are good guys now" you smile"you should tell Alec then if he didn't like it..." You suggest "Great Idea" Celeste pulls out her phone, the phone rang, he picked up "hello?" "Hey it's Celeste um so do you want good news or bad news?" "What?"

TBC
made by:Moon_Light35

Vivian/Creator: hai thank you for reading and sorry for a long wait I had a rough time these days and I needed a break but I'm but im back I hope you enjoyed 😊🤗💜