Y/N, Welcome to Zootopia

It was a sunny day, you could almost smell the excitement you were radiating.
"Have a good day, hun!" A loud but comforting voice shouted. That was your mother. Her breed was a rabbit, as it must've been inherited.
"I WILL!! SEE YOU LATER MOM!" You shout.
"I love you Y/N! BE SAFE!" She shouts, finalising her words.
You walk along the street to your destination.

Finally; I'm here. This is known as the city of dreams, where any hope for a furry would come true!! All varieties ... cat, dog, bear and fox could get along! And this was... the city of Zootopia.

'The city is so full of excitement!' You think to yourself. It's true, this city is absolutely amazing! No crimes, no breaking the law... this is animal luxury!

You walk down the busy street, frantically looking for your hotel with heavy luggage in your hand. To be precise , you have one tinted teal suitcase, nearly the size of your body!

You walk past many animals, they all seem jolly and swell , except for this fox. You suddenly bump into a tall figure, as you couldn't see where you were going due to the suitcase.
"HEY, WATCH IT BUNNY!" A mysterious voice shouted.
"I'm sorry I di- WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BUNNY?!" You say, in anger. Everywhere you go you get nicknamed 'the bunny'. When will anyone acknowledge that I'm a rabbit!
You look up, wondering who this tall figure is that has just rudely bumped into you. The air leaves your body for a second.
He was red haired, his locks flowing through the air in luxury, with the lovely, autumn leaves flying through the breeze complimenting his looks. He was wearing a police uniform, slightly tinted blue.
Suddenly he lifts his paw up to remove his sunglasses.
"Ay, sorry 'bout that. I wasn't watching where I was goin'. I'm Nick, Nick Wilde. Wanna go for a coffee ?"

That was when I first met him.