Chapter 2 ~Nerves~

I'm a piece of shit. Sorry I didn't update anything in 3 months....I didn't think it was that long. What the hell time. Why do you gotta make me look bad. Anyway hope you enjoy this writng by your true piece of shit writer. ~Rae

 My dreams that night were uneventfull. The only thing that was eventfull was when I woke up and how I woke up. I woke up to the feeling of something under my arm. I was snuggled up againist something. I hadn't opened my eyes. But whatever was under my arm felt safe. Almost like home. I stuggled to open my eyes. It was as if I felt that if I opened my eyes it would all be over. Wondering what in the world I was snuggled up agaisnt with my arms around it I moved my hand higher to find a face. It was soft. I slowly opened my eyes to find Ren facing away from me sound asleep. I was right next to him. No space between us. My arms wrapped around him. My hand just under his lips. Realisation hitting me. My eyes grew wide and I felt my face getting hot. I knew I was blushing. I knew I looked like a tomato. My heart got faster. It felt good. But at the same time unnerving.

   Shit. That was all I could think. I wanted him to be close. But if he woke up how was I going to explain it? "Um ya Ren I thought you were a teddy bear?" No that wound't work. My hand was so close to his lips. He would know I knew he wasen't some stuff bear. It was as if my dreams came true. Next to Ren liked this. But he was asleep wasn't it wrong. I didn't know anymore.

  I slowly moved back understanding that it cound't last forever. As I moved away from him he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him to find him still sleeping. He wasen't fully awake at least. Maybe he thought I was someone else. Maybe he was having a dream where a beautiful girl was next to him instead of me. It would make sense. I moved my arm away from him with his grip still on it.

"Stay." I heard Ren mumble.

Maybe he didn't want the girl to leave in his dream. Maybe he was sleeping talking. If i stayed would it make his dreams better? Would it make him feel better? I didn't know. But I settled at the idea that if I stayed it would make him feel better. I slowly layed back down and left my arms around his waist.

"Thank you." Ren mumbled.

  We layed there for some time. I'm not sure how long it was.  My nerves were kicking in though. I cound't go back to sleep now. Not with me this close next to him. It was like the first time I singed on stage. The nerves were almost unbearable then. Now they are almost more unbearable. Was that even possible?  But at the same time I like the feeling.

Ren's eyes slowly opened. Panic kicked in. Shit. He's up. Now what? I was frozen. It was as if I cound't move. Ren looked down at the arms around his waist and smiled? Smiled wait what. How could he be smiling. He then got up leaving my arms on the side of the bed were he was laying. He went to his bag. Looking for some cloths for the day I guessed.

"If you wanted a teady bear or something you could have just borrowed Missy." He said tossing  me a little bear of his that I've never seen him leave without on trips. He named it Missy before I even knew him.

"Or were you trying to cuddle me?" Ren smirked as he turned around to look me in the eye.

"What?" I said trying to sound as casual as you can when inside you are freaking out.

It seemed he was sleep talking after all earlier.

"You were awake. Did you not notice that was me?" Ren spoke almost laughing.

" I swear I was going to move.But.."

"But what?"

"You told me to stay..."

Ren's eyes widen  suddenly he lost his cool appearence.

"Oh shit." I didn't he Ren swear very often. So it was a little odd hearing him say that.

"I must have been talking in my sleep. Sorry about that." He said looking down embarressed.

"What were you dreaming about?"

"Um I'm gonna go change." He said almost immediately.

He was changing the subject. That was odd. I thought to myself as I saw him walking to the bathroom with his cloths in hand.