Part -10

Shukla niwas(at the same time when our 2 ladies are enjoying )

Tinggg tongggg...(bell ranged)
Door opened by the worker...
And tadaaaaa Our hero is back to his home after shooting for an ad..

Sid-Kaka Daddu?

Kaka-Beta vo apne room mein hai abhi..unki tabyat tanik bigd gai thi na..

Sid- he became tensed...as he is really closed to his daddu..
Tabyat kaise khrab hui...kya keh rahe ho aap kaka..

Kaka-Aree beta vo jab aa rahe the tab hi unka sugar ka kuch hogaya..hume ache se naahi pata beta..

Sid-Acha kaka...main milke aata hua daddu se...

He went to his daddu's room...which was opened as daddu was not sleeping and he heard the sound of sid's car..so he was taking out the gift he bought for him..

Sid-Daddu!

Daddu-Aagaya mera sher..

Sid went to him and hugged him tightly..

Daddu-Aree kya hua bhai...itnaa pyaar..daddu pe?

Sid-Broked the hug...Yaar daddu...Aap apni tabyat ka dhyaan kyu nahi rakhte?

Daddu-Hain?Tujhe kisne batadiya..😅

Sid-Dadduu...it means aap mujhse chupana chaa rahe the??..like seriously..uh know how much important u r to me...

Dadda-I know bache...sorry...but guess what sugar kam hua tha badha nahi...

Sid-Or ye kaise pata chala aapko..

Daddu-He narrated the whole story...

Sid-God belss that Doctor who helped uh....Per i think falut mera tha...mujhe apke sath aana chahiye tha...

Daddu-Aree nahi bacha..its alright..
Ye lee...he forwarded the gifts...

Sid-Dadduuu...i loveeee uh...

Daddu-Love uh too bache...

They both settled on the bed and chit chat about almost everything...daddu was talking about his businesses tours...sid was sharing memories about his shooting and all...
And he also told daddu about the shehnaaz's incidence....