Chapter 1:The Accidental Skype Incident

Ty's PoV:
Me and Sky had just finished recording a parkour map and we were just chatting,that is till I heard a thump and a agonising wail come from my brothers room,Shit
"Hey sky hold on a second"I said as I turned off my mic and video camera as soon as I did my oldest brother Bradley ((Im sorry Brad if you're reading this I couldn't think of a name and you are pretty dicky)) stormed into my room dragging Blitzen across the floor, his hair was red at the tips of his pure white hair and he had a black eye.
"It's your time for a beating you little Twat"he spat throwing my brother onto the floor "I have already dealt with one gay bastard" he picked me up by my hair and shoved my against my laptop screen I pressed a couple of the buttons but I wasn't sure which ones.

Sky's PoV:
Ty's Video feed turned on and at first all I could see was a mass of gingery-brown and then it moved away to reveal Ty's room I saw a boy with white hair on the floor with tears streaming down his eyes and then looked over in my direction and quickly scuttled over to Ty's laptop he unmuted the mic but put a finger to his lips telling me to mute mine. I soon heard ty screech and saw a older boy with Short Dark hair and a 'chunky' appearance holding Ty by his hair and punching him repeatedly in the stomach and face.
"you gay fag you should have never have been born after Blitzen" he said after throwing ty against the wall. he swiftly gave a sharp kick in the stomach and left the room.i turned on my mic again and saw ty crying into the other boys chest and I hate to it but I felt a little jealous
"t-TY are you okay?" I asked my voice shakey with fear.
"SKY did you see all of that?" he asked between sobs I just nod and he looks up at the older one "blitz why did you unmute it and turn in the camara. I didn't want him to see that wha-"he was cut off by the older one I was guessing was blitz " do you think sky would have wanted to be oblivious to this, Ray knows." he stated wiping tears from Ty's eyes. he looked so cute when he was sad but him being sad made me sad and I don't think he swings that way either. "I'm going to come get you both."i state without thinking blitz looks at me in confusion and I look at ty who is struck with fear. "n-no Sky our dad he will hurt you, it happened to Ray Blitz boyfriend" he tells me through sobs "I am not taking no for an answer." I continue.

it was settled. I was going to save my precious Ty.

((hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter cos I enjoyed making it.))