𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

»»————- 🗼 ————-««

»»————- 🗼 ————-««

I pull into my parking spot as I get down popping the trunk. I grab all the bags from the back while closing the trunk. I quickly walk inside and unlock the door setting the bags onto the floor. I grab some bags taking them to the table setting them down before going to get the rest. I put everything away as I think of something to cook. I look at my phone checking the time, 2:48. It was almost time for the boys to get out of school. I pull out a piece of meat and some sides while making my dad some food. I lay it neatly on a plate and lay a napkin on it while setting it in the microwave. I run into my room putting a few pumps of perfume on before grabbing my bag and keys once again. I go into my dads room and quietly write him a small note before leaving. I close the door behind me locking it. I run to my car while texting Bokuto.

Bo <3

hey i'm on my way. please wait by the door when i get there i don't wanna walk in alone

I unlock my car plopping down into the seat. I plug my phone in and play some music.

What's New by Megan The Stallion.

I tap on the steering wheel singing along to the song.

"Badder than your favorite bad bitch."

I mumble as I drive to the school. I turn the music up louder as I try to drown out my thoughts. This is the highschool I would be going to next year, as much as I didn't want to. My dad thought it would be good for me to go and socialize, so I promised him i'd try it out. I pull into the schools parking lot and find myself a place to park. I turn my car off texting Bokuto I was here. After a while I seen him appear out of two large doors. I grabbed my purse and hop out of my car locking it. I walk over to him as he pulls me into a hug, I peel him off of me and look at him in annoyance.

"Your all sweaty." I pout as he lets out a loud laugh.

"Sorry, I'm just happy your here." He says as he turns around walking back into the gym, where the sound of  shoes squeaking against the floor could be heard faintly. I follow closely behind him as my eyes look at all the bodies on the court. None of them seem to acknowledge my presence besides one. My eyes meet his beautiful navy blue eyes as he throws his head back as if he were saying hi. I quickly look away as Bokuto moves some stuff off the bench.

"You can just sit right here." He beams while grabbing his water bottle. He takes a drink before handing it to me. He gives me a bright smile before walking off. My eyes quickly shifted to Akaashi. I had to admit he looked attractive, in his uniform which hugged him in all the right places. The shorts he was wearing showing off what was hidden by his sweats the other day. I shake my head looking away.

"y/n!" Bokuto shouts causing me to look over at him. He gives me a large smile before he runs up to the net hitting a ball Akaashi had set for him. As soon as his feet hit the floor he looks over at me with a bright smile. I return the favor and give him a thumbs up. He smiles brightly before roughly bumping chests with Akaashi. Akaashi turns around walking to me. I scoot over making room for him, he take a seat next to me grabbing a water bottle taking a drink.

"So he's pretty good?" He asks while side eyeing me then returning his gaze to Bokuto.

"I think your really good too." I say when I hear someone shout my name.

"y/n!" Before I could even process what happened I felt a sharp pain across my face causing me to lean forward holding my face.

"Fuck." I say while rubbing the side of my face. I feel a set of hands on my back.

"Are you okay?" Akaashi says as I hear everyones foot steps near me.

"Bokuto I'm so sorry I didn't receive it right." Someone pleads with Bokuto.

"Im not the one you should be apologizing to!" Bokuto shouts.

"Why did you even bring her here? You know how these assholes are during practice." Akaashi snaps while grabbing my shoulders picking me up off the bench.

"y/n look at me are you okay?" I look up slightly shaking my head to move the hair out of my face.

"Yeah I'm fine, it didn't hurt that bad. I think it just took me by surprise." I say while blinking fast.

"Next time don't dick around and take practice seriously." He says in a serious tone looking behind me where everyone was gathered.

"Practice is over. Go home." Bokuto shouts causing everyone to collect their things, including him. Akaashi sticking by my side making sure I was okay.

"So what are you gonna do after this?" Akaashi asks me as I look around.

"Probably just go home and watch some movies. My dads home so there's not much I can do." I groan.

"Wanna come by my place? My parents aren't home so we can spark up." He says while pulling out his phone looking at it.

"Yeah, we can stop by my place to pick up a change of clothes. Then I'll drive us to your house."

"I actually brought my car, so if you just wanna meet me there." He mumbles putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Making plans without me?" Bokuto comes up from behind me pouting.

"You have that thing with your sisters anyways dude." Akaashi says with raised eyebrows.

"I know I know, well I better head out. Ill text yall later." Bokuto says as he slowly backs away leaving the gym. Akaashi collects his things as I wait. We then leave the gym and locks up. He turns around and walks to his car as I follow him.

"Send me the addy." I say before turning and walking to my car.

"Already on it." I hear before getting into my car.