Jealous?

AN: Hello, this is my book ig! Idk if I'm gonna write any angst yet but I'm not absolutely not going to be writing any NSFW! So they essentially are like both in college and just keep in mind I haven't been to college so if anyone knows about it just comment. I'll do my best to be accurate. This is some WLW fluff, it's a slow burn kinda book. Like quite slow. POV will change each chapter :D only between the two main characters though. I also suck at grammar so bear with me. Anywho enjoy!

They had always been friends, and Vee never thought that that would end. Melody and Vee were frankly quite close. Inseparable except for the fact that they were different species, living on different planets...

Vee stared at the holographic screen in front of her. It was late, but it was a long day and all she really wanted to do was talk to her friend Melody. Her hands glided across the keyboard she typed:

The letter V

wanna call? :D.

Minutes had passed as she waited for a response. Her room was dark with the only light source being her screen. She inhaled deeply closing her electric yellow eyes, her thoughts were racing until she was interrupted by a "ding!"

The letter V

wanna call? :D.

1 new message

Melody <3

sure just give me a second.

Her yellow eyes were like daggers boring into the screen waiting for her friend to pick up. An icon appeared on the buzzing screen and soon a face. She felt a warm fuzzy feeling in her stomach, she had always been jealous of how pretty her friend was.

"Hi!" the pink-skinned girl spoke softly.

"Hello, Melody! I'm sorry for calling you so late haha."

"Oh don't worry it's fine! I wanted to see you"

"You look tired vee... are you ok?" Melody spoke again concern flashing in her three eyes.

"Yes, mom I'm finee. Just haven't been able to sleep, I guess" she turned off her camera.

"Ohh ok, I'm sorry"

"You don't have to apologize"

"Oh, sorr- Oh uh yeah" Melody caught herself. Vee let out a soft chuckle staring at her friend's green eyes and delicately blushed face (ok quick AN here they are aliens so instead of having pink blush they have different colored blush ig. Vee blushes a darker blue-purple and Vee has blue skin and Melody has like a deeper pink-magenta skin with a kinda teal blush, anyways). Vee could feel her face getting warm she hated how jealous??? she was of her friend she couldn't stop thinking about it. "Vee, do you wanna turn on your camera again.. Please?" Melody asked. Vee snapped out of her thoughts "o-oh yeah sure" she flicked it back on and smiled softly. "Why did you want to see me, because I'm so hot?" Vee teased.

"Omg you're so stupid" Melody giggled rolling her eyes. "But you are pretty!"

"Lol thanks," she cleared her throat "you too." Vee felt heat rising to her face. It was probably because it was such a nice compliment or something. "Melody get your ass over here!" a voice laughed from Melody's side. "Oh uh sorry, Vee I gotta go" before Vee could get a word in Melody left. 

The letter V

Hey you ok? Just wanted to know why you

left so soon

read at 10:03 pm...