𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

"Hey, babe?" JJ mutters from the bathroom.

"Hmm?" I hum from my bed, looking up from my phone.

"If I was to get a tattoo, where should I get it?" JJ asked, standing in his boxers, looking at himself in the mirror.

"On your ass" I blurted out.

JJ shot me a dirty look before rolling his eyes. "But like for real?"

I got up and walked into the bathroom and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind like he always does to me.
I looked at his tan chest and abs in the mirror, smiling.

"Like a small tattoo or what?" I questioned.

"A small one"

"Hmm" I hummed, looking him up and down. "Probably right here" I point to his abdomen right beside his v-line where the waistband of his boxers met his skin.

"Anywhere else?" JJ asked, holding my hands that were placed on his stomach feeling it rise and fall with every breath.

"Or right here on your shoulder " I rub my finger on his along his shoulder. "Are you seriously thinking about getting one?"

"I don't know. Just needed your opinion" he shrugged, turning around to face me and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"I think you should. It'll look hot and badass" I state, winking at him playfully.

"Ooooo, badass, huh?" JJ chuckled.

I laughed before shaking my head.

"But if I get one.......you gotta get one," he said, poking his fingering into my side.

"Matching tattoos?" I raise my eyebrows at the thought.

So that leads to about a week later when I found myself riding in the passenger seat of JJ's truck with all the windows down as we blasted our favorite songs. I smiled, looking out the window as the breeze coursed through my hair. I looked back over at JJ and he took his eyes off the road to look at me.

"JJ!" I shout, pointing at the road in front of us with wide eyes.

His head snapped back onto the road but once he saw that there was nothing and he was in the right lane he looked back over at me with an annoyed look.

"Ha! You thought!" I laughed, pointing my finger at him.

"Don't do that" he muttered as he rolled his eyes.

"Keep your eyes on the road then cause I don't wanna die," I said.

"Well maybe if I didn't have a hot distracting girlfriend I might be able to keep my eyes on the road" JJ stated, placing his hand on my thigh making me shiver at the feeling of his cold rings against my skin.

His fingers danced up my leg and started rubbing circle eights on my inner thigh making my stomach flip and my breath hitch.

"Stopppp it" I drag the 'p' pushing his hand away.

"That was rude," JJ said as he makes a pouty face.

"Deal with it"

————

Finally, we got to the tattoo place and honestly, I was kinda nervous. Once you got a tattoo it never goes away. Never. It's permanent.

JJ intertwines his fingers with mine and we both walked into the building.
He dinged the bell at the front and a guy came out from the back.

JJ told him everything like what we wanted and where on our bodies.

We had thought about it forever before deciding on an anchor because it represents we were both at rock bottom when we found each other. We had also decided that was was both gonna get it on our lower abdomen. I was getting mine on the left side of my lower abdomen and he was getting it on the right side.

The guy took us over to a small cushioned table and JJ laid down cause he was braver than me by a long shot. Plus I wanted to know how bad it hurts.

JJ lifted up his shirt and pulled his sweat pants down a little revealing the spot he wanted it at.

The tattooist grabbed the pen-like machine and started working away on JJ's skin.

JJ weakly smiled at me clearly showing that it hurt. So i did all I could and smiled back at him and mouthed "You're doing great!"

Finally, the tattooist was done and I rushed to JJ's side to look at the tattoo. "Wow" I mumble as I grin. It was really good and cool.

JJ sat up and took a look for himself. He smiled before standing up and kissing me. "How bad does it hurt?" I ask him quietly.

It doesn't feel too bad but it's not good" he told me.

I took a deep breath before laying down in the same place JJ had.

I pull up my shirt just below my chest and then barely pulled my pants down.

JJ gave me a thumbs-up as the guy scooted his chair to the other side.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

I hissed at the feeling of what felt like a needle stabbing my skin.

I closed my eyes as the pain continued. Why couldn't there be an easier way to do this where we didn't have to feel like we were being stung by a bee a million times to get a drawing on our bodies?

Finally, it was over and I sat up and looked at my lower stomach.

"It looks so good!" JJ exclaimed as I stood up. I hugged him before kissing his lips.

After paying we walked back out to the van bumping our hips together seeing who could hit the other harder.

Once we got to the van, JJ peeled off his shirt and I wanted gonna lie. He looks badass before but now with the tattoo, he looked......extremely badass.

"Lookin good" I giggled as he placed his hand on the back of my seat and looked behind him as he backed out of the parking spot.

I did the same as he had and pulled off my shirt cause I had a bikini under it.

I couldn't wait to show the pogues.

"Guess that settles it" JJ spoke up.

"What?"

"We're gonna be together for the rest of our life's"

Sorry if there was any errors. It's was late and I was tired

Word count: 1045