help this is so stupid

Joe walked into the bar after a long day of taking care of the kids. He sighed and sat down in an empty seat beside a stranger. He ordered a bottle of beer and took a sip. As Joe was drinking his beer, the person next to him ordered a glass of wine. Joe recognized that voice right away. He turned to look at the person beside him and saw Cherry. "Kaoru?!" Joe exclaimed. Cherry quickly turned his head towards Joe and sighed, "How unfortunate that I had to meet you here." They decided to just ignore each other and continue drinking. Eventually, they got drunk. They were talking and having a good time because of how drunk they were. Things started getting sexual ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Joe rubbed his large, manly hand on the inside of Cherry's feminine thigh. Cherry moaned, turning Joe on even more. Joe picked Cherry up and carried him bridal style to his car. He sat Cherry down in the passenger seat and got in the driver seat. (⚠️DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE⚠️) As Joe was driving, Cherry was staring at Joe's lap with anticipation. He couldn't hold back anymore and put his hand on Joe's clothed d1ck. Joe grunted at the sudden touch. Cherry smirked and unzipped Joe's pants. He grabbed Joe's now hard d1ck and put it in his mouth. Joe moaned and said, "Kaoru, I'm trying to drive!" Cherry ignored him and started to move his mouth up and down on his d1ck in a slow, consistent pace. Joe tried to pay attention to the road which proved to be difficult considering he was drunk and getting a blowjob. Cherry started going faster. Joe drove as fast as he legally could until they made it to his house. He parked and let Cherry continue. "Kaoru, it feels so good inside your mouth." Joe moaned. 

yeah... that's all i wrote.

i might continue this if someone actually reads this and is interested in what happens next but probably not considering i wrote this last year and forgot about it until now.