chapter two

10 weeks later
Y/N POV

(You can were the glasses if you want)I was walking with Monse becuase she just got back from reading camp when we were walking to my house so guys were saying things that made us both uncunterbul

I was walking with Monse becuase she just got back from reading camp when we were walking to my house so guys were saying things that made us both uncunterbul . When we were walking we saw my brother Mario was at the house of Angelica .

"One im gone, im gone! There is not going to be a Christmas break hookup!." My older brother was shouting in the front of here house.

"You know why? 'Cause im going to be hooking up with othere chicks!." Mario agian is still shouting even do there was nobody at the house.

Me and Mose look at each othere because we were think that my brother was just acting dum or he was just drunk. But then my brother continued

"With whit chicks!". Mario said chuckling but still looking straight at here house.

"I dont know why im saying that! It's you!" Mario was getting annoying and that bad thing is that he was about to cry.

"Mabye she not home." Monse told my Mario and he then turn around and saw me and Monse.

"Oh, hey ya'll." My brother said embarrassed because me and Monse i think saw him crying or trying to get his girl back. And me and Monse both wave at him.

Then my brother was asking Monse thing about camp.

"And ya'll keep an eye on Ruby?. My brother told us and we both said yea were going to keep an eye on him and then out of nowhere my brother told Monse to keep an eye on me to and i just look at him like i was offended,but then i smiled.

5 minutes past
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
When me and Monse got there i saw my brother Ruby and jamal jumping in a bed.

"Im back". Monse says as she enters the room and i was just standing next to here smiling.

And then my brother told Monse if she can move a table but she told him to wait for cesar to come and help you but then Jamal said something that about that whe have to wait for cesar in like were going to see Cesar for a long time or something but there something Ruby and Jamal know and that me and Monse dont know.

So then my brother said that were going for a walk so when we were walking i decided to say something.

"What happend with ya'll and Cesar?". And then tow and i was staring at them and Monse but then Mose said .

"This silent treatment will only last so long. I will break you."she told them and in my head i was agreeing with Monse.

And then Monse was saying more thing about the group and Cesar and more it cause she was talking more fast then i think she was.

And then when we walking to a different street my brother said that the prophets and then Ruby started taking off his sweater and me and Monse was just chilling walking down the path we were going.

"Code dread. Code dread." Ruby was telling us and that means that Jasmine was comeing trouse us so then we all started run away from Jasmine and she had asma but she starde to run to. And the when we lost here we were just walking and talking more about Cesar but mostly Monse then she saw a car and i think is was Oscar car because i know he got out of jail but that it.

Theb Monse stared walking to his car and yup i was right it was Oscar but with Cesar too ao she starde walking and then Oscar pop his head out the window of his car.

"Hey, are you crazy"Oscar sayad mad but Monse just keep walking to the car so Oscar put his head back down to the window of his car.

Then Monse is telling something to Cesar but then he says something then i saw Oscar look at me up and down and started to smirk at me then said this.

"Y que haces aye parada princessa." Osacr said to me and i look at him but then rolled my eyes at him and told him.

"Nothing just waiting on Monse finishing talking to Cesar." I told him and he just look at me and he still have that smirk on his face and told something to hes friends a d then look back at me but i just rolled ky eyes and Ruby was just trying to tell me something but then he didnt because of Oscar.

Sorry for not posting it because i didn't have wifi but know i have some so im going to post tomorrow lvy❤