*Jesus has entered the chat*

[Warning: Cuss words]
[Names between | | tell who's talking]
*Hendrickson P.O.V*

'Things in the 21st century are entirely different.' I thought and turned the knob in the shower off.

First time using these futuristic showers and all I can say is that Cee is very lucky to have these available everyday. I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off the until I was fully dry.

After I was done drying myself off, I put on the clothes I selected for the day.
(A/N; His outfit would be the [Liones Ceremonial Outfit])

I left my room once I was finished. "Good morning, Hendy. Have a good nights rest?" Dreyfus asked, who was leaning against the wall and his arms crossed.

"Yes, I did. Thanks for asking. What about you?" I asked, a grin on my face.

"As well as I could. I woke up in the dead of night but nothing too serious." Dreyfus responded. I couldn't help but slightly frown at his statement. "Are you alright?"

He nodded and hummed. "I am. Cee had a nightmare but she should be fine now."

"Poor girl... She must've been really shook up about what had happened." I said softly. Dreyfus nodded again before out attention was shifted to a pair of footsteps going towards us.

"Hey Hendy. Hey Dreyfus." Sir Ban greeted, his hands in his pockets. "Oh, hello Sir Ban. " I said, nodding in his direction.

"Anything happen?" He asked and we shook our heads, mutually agreeing not to say anything about Cee having a nightmare.

He hummed in response and started walking towards the stairs. "Hey, can you wake the kid up? I don't know how to use any shit in the kitchen and I don't wanna be the reason this place catches on fire. Thanks." And he was gone.

"I guess we have no choice but to wake her up." I shrugged and went to Cee's room with Dreyfus. I opened the door as quietly as I could and walked up next to Cee's bed.

She was still fast asleep, her hair was a mess, and she was hugging one of the pillows. I squatted down next to her and started to gently shake her. "Hey, Cee, wake up."

She groaned and shoved her face into her pillows. "Just five more minutes dad..."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise before smiling and chuckling. Dreyfus started snickering, most likely finding this slightly amusing.

"Come on, you need to wake up. Sir Ban needs your help in the kitchen." I said, highly amused.

"I don't wanna get uuup..." She whined and shoved her pillow into my face. This caused Dreyfus to start laughing softly and this seemed to catch her attention.

She removed the pillow from my face and sat up. She stared at me with wide eyes and her lips in a straight line until she whispered, "Oh shit, you're not my dad."