Kiyotaka x Leon 💖

(AU: it's still the killing game but Leon didn't kill Sayaka and for the story let's just say she was killed by Hifumi because she thought he was an easy target and during the trial Makoto accused Leon and the only reason they didn't vote Leon was Hifumi confessed to the murder out of guilt, I think Hifumi would have died but it's for the story, also this is a little space story, that was a long explanation... also I'm bad at making them act how they usually act so be warned)

                    (Leon's POV)

  I was sitting in my room, curled up on the floor, why would they think I killed Sayaka!? I started crying, I was starting to slip into little space as I cried, making everything seem even worse, I suddenly feel arms around me, I guess I forgot to lock the door, I feel myself being picked up and put on my bed, I look up to see Taka looking at me, "are you okay?" He asked calmly, I shake my head, not speaking incase I slipped up, "would you like to talk about it?" I decided he wouldn't judge me so I said, "thwy s-said it mw!" I said through my tears, I noticed he had a curious look on his face, was he judging me? I started crying more.

                (Kiyotaka's POV)
I watched him start crying more, did I say something wrong? "Dwo y-you hate mwe..?" He said quietly, "no! Of course not! I could never hate you!" I responded quickly, "r-rwlly?" He looked up at me, wiping his tears, I wasn't fully sure why he was speaking like this but I had a guess, so I decided to ask, "really, if you don't mind me asking why are you speaking like that? I won't judge you." He looked up at me, still trying to calm down, "I littwe..." he mumbled, my guess was right, "do you have a caregiver?" I asked him, he shook his head, " would you like me to be your caregiver little one?" I asked calmly, he looked at me surprised, then after a few seconds he hugged me tightly, "ywy! pwease, pwease, pwease dada!" He shouted happily, "okay darling" I said hugging back, I noticed him blush a light pink, "how old do you feel?" I asked him, he held up three fingers then shyly put down one of his fingers, "thank you for being honest darling, is there anything you have to help you feel little?" He happily got up and skipped to the closest and came back with a box and a orange colored onesie, he set the box on the bed, he looked at me shyly and held out the onesie towards me, "h-hewp?" He asked shyly, looking away, "of course little one" I took the onesie from him and helped him get changed, after that he climbed into my lap and looked at me, a blush on his face, "l-luv y-yw dada..." he said quietly, I blushed lightly, "I love you too darling" I replied, he hugged me tightly and leaned on my chest, I ran my fingers through his hair, after a few minutes we both fell asleep.

(I have a habit of rushing stories so I'm sorry about that)