Ms. Perfectly Fine

(ITZY) Ryuryeong.

Shin Ryujin.

Lee Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong's POV

Chaeryeong's POV

Mr. "Perfect face"

Shin Ryujin.

Mr. "Here to stay"

How could you lie?

Mr. "Looked me in the eye and told me you would never go away"

You promised me that you wouldn't leave me.

Everything was right

"Chaer? Look at you! You look so wasted crying for that girl who doesn't deserve someone like you!" my friend, Yeji scolded me for loving Ms. Perfect.

Mr. "I've been waiting for you all my life"
Mr. "Every single day until the end, I will be by your side"

'I love you, my Ryeong' you smiled at me. 'I won't break your heart like what others did' she kissed the back of my hand.

'I will stay with you forever and I will never leave you alone," I teared up on what she have said.

'Y-yes, I'll be y-your g-girlfriend' I saw how excited you are. You jumped up out of excitement.

But that was when I got to know Mr. "Change of heart"

'Can you leave me alone?' I was confused.

'What?' hah. 'We didn't see each other for weeks then here you are turning your back on me?' I held her wrist.

'Oh please shut your mouth, I'm busy' she removed my hand then proceeds to walk away while doing something on her phone.

I shook my head. What did I do? She keeps ignoring my texts.

Mr. "Leaves me all alone," I fall apart

'Where are you?' I texted her. We were supposed to have a date but here she is again ignoring me.

'I'm sorry, something urgent came up please get home safely'

I slowly closed my eyes. Tears slowly coming out.

It takes everything in me just to get up each day
But it's wonderful to see that you're okay