~|Chapter 17|~

"But why do you all want to go for a trip?" asked Anjana as she handed the packets of snacks to Aditya to keep it in his bag

"But why do you all want to go for a trip?" asked Anjana as she handed the packets of snacks to Aditya to keep it in his bag. Aditya dropped his shoulders and looked at the snacks. He had enough of snacks, even Ishwari had packed snacks for all of them.

"Maa, if I keep one more packet of snacks in my bag, I'll have to leave my clothes here itself", said Aditya. "Fine, don't take your clothes, but take the snacks", said Anjana.

"Fine, give it to me", said Aditya and Anjana gave him the snacks. "You didn't answer my question", said Anjana as she sat on the bed of his room.

"Maa, why do people go on trips? To relax, right? We are going for the same reason", replied Aditya as he ate a few snacks. "Then why did you choose Manali? Why don't you all visit Mussoorie? You can even meet Zoya's Parents", suggested Anjana.

"That is the reason I don't want to go to Mussoorie", said Aditya. Anjana hit him on his back and said, "He is your would be Father-in-law. Don't talk like this about him", reprimanded Anjana.

"Why are you talking like Zoya?" asked Aditya. "I wish I could tell Mr. Siddiqui to reconsider his decision about you", said Anjana.

"Maa, he has accepted me with great difficulty. Why do you want to spoil my life?" asked Aditya as he wiped his fake tears. "No need to over act. Take care of Zoya", said Anjana.

"Okay Mother India. I'll do as you say", saying this, Aditya busied himself in packing while Anjana went to complete her chores.

***

"Abbu, I am not going alone. Aditya, Dev and Sona are coming with me", said Zoya as she was talking to her Father on her mobile phone. "Abbu, I promise nothing would happen to me", said Zoya.

She sighed as she disconnected the call. Why did her Parents still treat her like a little baby? Maybe because they were still guilty for what happened with her.

She rubbed her palms on her face once before proceeding to do the packing. She was trying to convince them all to go to Mussoorie but they all denied. She had pouted, trying to melt them but they had immediately turned away, not wanting to look at her cute puppy face.

Hence, she had agreed to go to Manali. Her eyes fell on one of the photo frames hung on the wall. Along with the photo of her Parents, there was a photo of her with Aditya, Sonakshi and Dev.

She hadn't even imagined that these people would become the most important people in her life. She smiled thinking about them.

***

"Dev, have some shame. They both are busy packing their luggage while you want to romance with me", said Sonakshi as she tried to move away from him.