(4) Paris?

Ummm I'm back? :D
Y/n/m= Your nickname misspelled????
E/c= eye color
F/n= Father's name
M/n= Mother's name
L/n= Last name
-------------------------------

"Hey!" Eret yelled, in a balcony with Niki by his side.

"What are you doing in here?!" Eret yelled once again.

You being startled, ran up the stairs of the ballroom. Eret chasing you closely.

"Hey! Hey! Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, hold on a minute. Hold on!" Eret yelled behind you.

You stop and turn around, caught in a ray of sunlight, and directly infront of a image of Y/n.
And Eret seems to see the resemblance.

"Now, how did you get in he-here?" Eret stuttered seeing the resemblance.

"Excuse me Miss" Niki said.

A smile spreads slowly through Erets face as he elbows Niki on her arm.

"Niki do you see what I see?" Eret asked.

"No" Niki replied bluntly.

Eret then puts Nikis glasses on her, she gets it now.

"Oh, yes, yes, I see it" Niki says.

"Oh look a dog....." Eret whispers to himself.

"Are you Eret perhaps?" you asked.

"....cute" Eret says, still whispering to himself.

Eret picks up Luna and hands her to Niki. Eret then walked up the stairs to you.

"perhaps, that depends on who is looking for him"

"My names N/n, and I need travel papers" you responded. "They say you are the person to look for even though I can't tell you who said that..... " you whispered to yourself.

Eret then smiles and starts circling you.

"Hmm, hmmm "

"Hey and why, why are you circling me?" you asked a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm sor..I'm sorry Y/n/m" Eret said while saying your name wrong.

"It's N/n, N/n" you corrected.

"N/n, it's just.... Just that you look awfully a lot like..... Never mind.... Now. You said something about travel papers yes?" Eret said.

"Uh yes, I'd like to go to Paris" you replied to his question.

"You'd like to go to Paris?" Eret asked.

"Mhmm" you hummed to his question.

Eret gives Niki a knowing look.

Niki then starts laughing, "Who is this here? Oh, oh look. Oh, oh, she likes me!"

"Nice dog" Eret remarks.

"Oh she's marvelous! AW! I love, I love you, you're cute" Niki said while hugging Luna.

"Let me ask you something... N/n was it.... Is there a last name that goes with that?" Eret asked.

"Well actually, this is going to sound crazy but, I don't know my last name. I was found wandering around when I was 8 years old " you replied to Eret question.

In all honesty, you really don't remember your last name. You even tried so many times to try and remember it. Yet failed.

"And before that, before you were 8?" Eret asked.

"Look, I know it's strange but I have very few memories of my past." You said looking him in the eye.

"Hmm, that's, that's perfect..." Eret whispered to Niki.

"Well I do have one clue, and that is Paris" You said while playing with your necklace.

"Paris" Eret repeated and rolled his eyes.

"Right so, can you two help me or not?" You asked a bit relieved.

"Hey, Niki. Niki tickets!" Eret whispered yelled to Niki.

"Ah, sure we would love to, in fact. We're going to Paris ourselves"

Niki pulls out three tickets from her pocket, they are clearly circus tickets but she hands them to Eret anyway.

"Ah, ah, and I've got three, well this one is, but I got tickets here"

You tried to grab one but Eret pulled his hand away from you.

"Eh, unfortunately the third one is for her, Y/n." Eret gestures his hand towards the painting behind you.

You turn around and look up at the painting. "Oh"

Niki and Eret then grab each one of your arms, leading you to a portrait of a woman with white poofy hair.

"We are going to reunite the Grand Duchess Y/n with her grandmother" Niki said.

"You do kind of resemble her" Eret said.

"The same e/c eyes"

"The L/n eyes"

"F/n's smile"

"M/n's chin"

Niki then takes you by the hand, "Oh look! She even has her grandmother's hands!" Niki exclaimed.

You then pull your hand away from Niki's grasp.

"She's the same age, the same physical shape"

"Are you trying to tell me that you think I am Y/n?" You asked.

"All I am trying to say is that I've seen girls all over the country and not one of them looks as much as the Grand Duchess as you do. I mean look at the portrait" Eret said, gesturing to the painting in front of you.

"I knew you were crazy from the beginning, but now I think you are both mad." you said, walking away from them.

------------------------------

Word Count: 814