Why is Y/n so popular?

you are here, either because you are a y/n stan. if not, stay so you become one!

1. alluring personality

- Y/n has a very attractive personality. she is the laid back one, you know the one who is cool without trying?

- she is very open-minded,

 which is one of the big reasons of her millions of fan following. during the Sao Paulo concert, Y/n was seen congratulating a fan, shaking his hand with a big smile for something. later the fanboy revealed on twitter that he was gay and was just married, for which y/n wished him good luck and said she was proud of his bravery

- she is funny AF.

 she cracks up everyone who is around her. be it with her humorous replies or stupid meme faces. she lightens up the atmosphere, even if you had a bad day. 

- she gives out the 'mom' vibes

she will care for you like your own mom, it comes naturally. it comforts you, wanting to just snuggle into her and let her take care of you. just like yoongi said 'whenever i feel upset or sad, I always snuggle into her. she makes me feel protected' but she can change that mom to mommy real quick( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

- respectful.

what can we say about this, she is one of the most respectful people in kpop along with jackson. she gives people their personal space and would help out other female idols when they would become uncomfortable

like giving her blanket to the females who didn't get one because she knew she had the other members to protect her <3

- spits facts

she spits pure facts. only fax no printer

"namjoon's coming at me with those dimples again. HeLP-"

"jin can crush me with those shoulders and i would say sorry"

"hobi lights up my world like no one ever did"

"yoongi is big rawr rawr on stage, lil meaw meaw at home🥺"

"jimin might be short but he got the biggest heart"

"taehyung's duality changes faster than light. sir thats illegal-"

"jungkook is flexing at us with his abs, where are the cops when you need them-"

"my standards are high due to being into kpop and anime"

"MY HAIR TIE WON'T GO AROUND MY HAIR THREE TIMES BUT ITS TO LOOSE WHEN ITS WRAPPED ONLY TWICE!"

"yall ever feel like punching people in the face for no apparent reason?"

- strong minded

every kpop fan knows that y/n never had a normal childhood. she never got to go outside and enjoy childhood like other kids.