-1-

(HI! If you're new here I highly recommend you read the first book 'Gross' in order to get some back story or else this won't make sense.

And to those who are here from the last book.

Welcome back!

I left us off at a cliff hanger so MY BAD, but this book will contain more drama, fun, adorable little specials, and all those theatrics.

I hope you enjoy 'Repulsive' as much as I enjoy writing it!)

"You called?"

Currently (y/n) was inside of Chisaki's office, standing in front of his desk as his narrow eyes stared straight into her (e/c) colored ones. His hands were folded in front of him, resting under his chin as he sat on his chair.

He closed his eyes and sighed, "I have a question."

(Y/n) gulped nervously, feeling the sweat drip down her back, 'shit he knows about that night! Ugh what do I do? Should I tell him it was someone else? Or should I just attack him right now and run out with Eri? But that's illegal? Fuck it I'm willing to go to jail for a couple years.' She clenched her fists. On the outside she looked calm but on the inside she felt as if the world was coming to an end.

"I hope it's not a bother but." Chisaki looked up at her, "I have an important meeting to attend in a few minutes would you be willing to look after Eri during that time? She doesn't really listen to anyone else, and I can't have her running around."

(Y/n) sighed in relief, but subtly so that Chisaki wouldn't notice. Straightening her back, "yes of course. I like spending time with Eri, so it's no bother."

Chisaki exhaled from his nose, closing his eyes, "Good, she's in the same room as before, just make sure she doesn't run away."

(Y/n) nodded, bowing slightly as she walked over to his office door and placing a hand over the door knob, ready to leave until she froze at Chisaki's next words.

"What's your quirk kid? You attend a hero school with Naoki so you must have a quirk."

(Y/n) gulped. If she were to tell him, he would know for sure that it was her that night at the warehouse that helped out the league. 'I could just leave out the use of energy and tell him I only drain it, that way technically I'm not lying....' she thought to herself.

"It's an energy draining quirk. I can drain energy." She responded, successfully masking the obvious nervousness she was feeling from the older male.

"I see..." he placed a hand on his chin, "You can't exert the energy?"

"No it's just draining." (Y/n) bluntly responded.

"Interesting, that could be of use to me." He muttered, "alright you should go now, my guests are going to arrive soon." He said as (y/n) nodded quickly exiting his office and swiftly walking down the halls towards Eri's room.

She placed a hand over her beating heart, sighing in relief as drips of sweat flowed down her forehead, "holy shit....." she breath out.

Taking a breather she lifted a shaky hand and placed it on the wall to help keep her balance from her wobbly legs. Her eyes were bloodshot and her vision started to blur as her anxiety started to peak. A clear ringing was heard in her ears, that was until something else entered her hearing.

"....... permanent erasing..." she heard someone say from the other end of the hall. Looking up with her hazy eyes she saw a tall male with white hair that formed arrows at the tips. He looked down at her sternly as another member with a plague doctor mask stood next to him.