-18-

The room was illuminated by the bright sun as the rays hit each corner of the white room. A soft breeze blowing the window curtains as they swayed form side to side. In the room were a middle aged couple leaning against each other as soft snores filled the air.

Next to the bed was a male teen with glasses and dark circles under his eyes, gently holding the girl's hand in his.

A pair of eyes twitched, a face grimaced at the bright light that was hitting their face.

"Nngghhh..." a groaned escaped a pair of lips as their eyes slowly cracked open.

"What the

"What the....." she whispered, turning her head from side to side to see her surroundings. Looking to the side she saw her parents sleeping softly as tears staring were evident all across their face.

Looking down she felt a weight on her hand to see Tsubaka gently snoring with his head in his arms on the bed. She looked back at the ceiling, a sigh escaping her lips.

"So I made it...." she whispered, feeling the oxygen mask on her face she closed her eyes, "Tamashi this wasn't the ending I wanted..." she sighed.

A groan escaped Tsubaka's lips as he shuffled in his sleep. Getting up he rubbed his eyes, lifting his head, only to freeze when he felt a movement against his hand. He quickly turned his head to see the (h/c) haired girl with her eyes open. Dull (e/c) colored eyes looking straight into his. His eyes wide as he felt tears swelling up in his eyes.

"I really hope you washed that hand." (Y/n) muttered.

"Y-you're..." he stuttered, until he felt a wave of emotions hit him. Tears flowing down his eyes down his cheek and chin, hitting the white fabric of the hospital bad as he looked at the girl who rose an eyebrow at him.

"Eh-" She was cut off by Tsubaka, who ran up to her, embracing the girl as her head was pushed into the crook of his neck

"Eh-" She was cut off by Tsubaka, who ran up to her, embracing the girl as her head was pushed into the crook of his neck. She felt wet tears on her shoulder as she looked down at the male who's body was trembling.

"You're awake.." he whispered, gently tightening his grip around her. His body trembling from fear and anticipation. "You're awake.... I-........." his breath hitched as his muffled cries entered into (y/n)'s ears, "I thought I lost you....."