Chapter 14: Sid killing his feelings😢👀

Precap:

Avneet blamed Sid for her breakup!

***************************************

AVNEET'S POINT OF VIEW

It has been a week after my breakup. It's not like I am happy but not even sad for it. But I lost my friendship with Sid. Now our school is going to have a cricket match in which both Sid and Riyaz are participating. They have confronted each other and I can see that Sid has forgiven him. But I still think that Sid is the reason for my breakup.

Everyone thinks that I am sad because of my breakup but actually I lost my Sid. This is what makes me sad. Only Varun knows the reason. He did not speak about it ever but maybe he would soon.

Today we're going to watch the semi-finals of the tournament. We have a match against Francis' players. Let's see what happens.

My mind still can't get over Sid.

Varun: Avneet what do you think, did you know that Sid loves you before you broke up?

Avneet: No, I didn't know?

Varun: Now tell me if you didn't know and you broke up with him because he was possessive and also you didn't love him. Right?

Avneet: Yeah right?

Varun: Then how was Sid responsible for your breakup. See you've lost your great friend. He cares genuinely for you without any complaints takes all your tantrums.

Avneet: You're right Varun. I should apologize! Thanks!

I was talking about all of this when I heard Shraddha calling us. I went there and sat with my group. Match was about to start. Boys of our school were standing near the arena.

I saw Jannat giving water to Siddharth and helping him. He's got a great friend indeed. But I was getting irritated due to their friendship. I don't know why. I was the only one who was trying to set them up. Don't know why.

~~~~The match was over~~~~

I was waiting for a taxi near a signal. This is the 10th Taxi which left me. I saw Siddharth on his bike. I knew whatever happens, he won't leave me on a road. But to my shock he ignored me a left. Then I saw Varun and Shraddha.

Shraddha: Come Avu, we'll drop you.

Avneet: No I'll manage.

Varun: You're like my sister right? Come!

They dropped me home. They are such great friends. I finally decided to confront him. I was going to his house when I saw him going to the garden. I went behind him. He saw me there.

Sid: Hey Avneet!

Avneet: To hell with your 'hey'. What is going on?

Sid: Nothing!

Avneet: Sid you're ignoring me since a week. It's nothing.

Sid: Someone blamed me for everything bad right?

Avneet: I am sorry Sid I didn't believe you.

Sid: It's okay Avneet. Now let's leave this topic.

Avneet: But you left me on that road today?

Sid: Avu I forgot to wear helmet. I was standing some far away from the signal. Maybe you didn't notice and sat with Varun.

Avneet: I am just here to request you that I want my best friend back. The same Siddharth Nigam who was just my best friend.

POV ENDS

SID'S POINT OF VIEW

Whoa she said this so easily. Isn't it difficult for me to be with someone I love being best friends? But I can't say no to her at least.

Sid: Okay best friend.

Avneet: Thank you Siddo, you're the best.

She hugged me and left. I again broke down as she still did not care about my feelings. She was just missing me as a best friend nothing else. Just a moment later, Jannat came there. I hugged her and tears automatically came to my eyes.

*************************************

Sid is killing his feelings and emotions for her, isn't he the best friend?🥰😍

Now will the love prosper or the story shall end here with a emotional end of ONE-SIDED LOVE?😢

Who still thinks it's a plan of Jannat or Riyaz? How many votes for Jannat? Or for Riyaz or for No-one!

K🖤