☆S A F E☆

When Kageyama's eyes fluttered open, he was on someone's arms, and they were running.
"Oh god. How did this happen? FUCK!" Kageyama could tell that it was Oikawa who was carrying him. He didn't know where they were, but he knew that his head hurt awfully, and that he felt like passing out again.

Before Kageyama could even try to say something, everything went black again.

"KINDAICHI! CALL THE POLICE! NOW!" Oikawa yelled, as he ran towards their table, attracting a lot of attention in the bar. Kindaichi and Kunimi, who were just casually talking, both turned to look at him, and they wore surprised and serious expressions, as they saw an unconscious Kageyama on Tooru's arm.

Earlier, the four of them noticed Kageyama being gone for a bit too long, but they just ignored it, thinking he had some special business to get done there. But Oikawa couldn't shake the uneasy feeling off, as even more time passed.
He had noticed Kageyama constantly looking to the other table earlier, and ever since then, he knew something was off.
The other had brushed it off, but he had been wearing that expression he had whenever he was thinking about something really hard.

It was when they were all joking about a telephone prank call Yuutaro had pulled on Akira one specific night, when Oikawa abruptly stood up and made his way to the restrooms, totally ignoring the calls he got from his boyfriend. He needed to check if everything was alright. He knew that IF something had happened and he wasn't there to help, he would forever hate and blame himself for it.
When he arrived there, he tried opening the door, only to realize it was locked. He wanted to turn around again, and go back, when he heard some muffled noises from behind the door.

Okay, he thought. Maybe Kageyama was just pleasing himself? He was about to turn around and head back again, when he heard someone screaming for help. At first he thought he understood that wrong, but then there was another scream, right before someone got hit.
It was at this moment Oikawa knew that there was someone in need of help there. His stomach turned as he thought of the worst case scenarios.

As fast as his legs allowed him to, he ran back to their little table in the back.
"We have a problem. Please come. And bring something to pick a lock please." Oikawa calmly reported to Iwaizumi.
Iwaizumi looked at him for some seconds, before grabbing his keys, a hard bottle and some coins. Then he followed Oikawa.
This was one thing Oikawa loved about Iwaizumi. Hajime knew exactly when to ask questions, and when it was best to just act without questioning and overthinking.
Now was obviously not the time to ask questions. They couldn't waste any more time.

"We'll be back. Just a few minutes." Iwaizumi told Kindaichi and Kunimi, before turning around to follow Oikawa again.
Iwaizumi noticed how Oikawas hands were slightly shaking, and it was then when he got truly concerned. He didn't know what was going on. He just thought that he was supposed to be ready to leave when it mattered. He did notice Tobio being gone, but he didn't think too much of it.

"What's wrong, Tooru?", he asked, concerned. His brows wrinkled up, and he could feel his own heartbeat speeding up.
But he knew he needed to stay calm. For the sake of both of them.

"I- I think Tobs needs our help. I'm not sure but I think I heard him screaming for help. And there was a sound of a hit." Oikawa whispered, not being too sure. Iwaizumi could tell that Oikawa was unsure, but it was better to just make sure, wasn't it? He then proceeded to grab Oikawa's hand, and dragged him along faster.

Both of them soon arrived in front of the restrooms, and the first thing they did was listen sharply.
They pressed their bodies against the door, trying to hear if there was anything suspicious behind the door.
"Please! Please leave me alone!"
As soon as they heard that, they identified the voice as Tobio's. Both of them looked at each other, shocked, and Oikawa let out a terrified noise.